Chapter one-the ring

It started when I was 5, I would have bad dreams of people saying my name and looking a me with evil eyes from a distance slowly circling me, the one that scared me the most as a child was a tall woman with red velvet hair that had natural brown highlights, she was skinny and strong body figure, she wore 2 inch. Heel boots that were red and shinny that went to her knees,black shorts that were skin tight showing her figure,tight dark red shirt that you could tell was not the original color because some spots were more light then the other areas.The others scared me to but they were just black shadows with glowing blue eyes.I would wake with bloodshot eyes,a really bad headache,and drenched in so much sweat I would have to change every time.The first time it happened I screamed and it took me an hour to stop screaming, it was on my 5th birthday that I had the dream and I was so scared I would scream till someone came in the room if anyone ever left me in a room by my self longer than 3 min.

_____________________________________

It was the day before my 5th birthday and I was so excited,I begged my parents for a early birthday present but they continued to say no even when I gave my dad the sad puppy eyes it never worked and you could say that we had a happy family that made everyone happy when you saw them walk down the street to the park. My parents tucked me into bed that night and kissed my forehead and left, they where mumbling under their breath talking to each other and glancing a me, they noticed me looking a them and both smiled but it didn't reach their eyes the usual glitter in my mom's pretty green eyes was gone, the pretty light brown strait hair seemed more messy and my dad had a tint of Grey in his piercing blue eyes as he quickly left. As he was leaving a purple and blue with green swirl ring fell from his pocket but he didn't notice so I put it on and was playing in my room and my mom came up stairs and she was upset I was out of bed but she let me off because it was my birthday tomorrow. She saw the ring and FREAKED and ran to my dad and screamed in his face "THE RING" he said "WHAT" and ran into my room. I got scared and wished they would calm down it was just a ring, (So I thought).My dad mumbled to my mom and me being me I listened. "She could die,she is to little....This is NOT good"my dad said. "My baby girl,I can't stand to see her die! Can't we do something!?"my mom said and started crying and my dad looked at me in tears.I ran to them and gave them a big hug and told them "don't cry it will be ok and I'll be ok, I'm strong and I'll live and always love you,never lose hope" and that is when the picked me up and cred their eyes out when I had no idea what the heck was happening but I gave them a big hug and we ended up watching movies till 10 and I fell asleep on their laps.
_______________________________________

I woke up with the sun shining on my face,when I looked over to the clock that was on the night stand it was 7:36.I got up and walked to my parents room I looked in and they were crying. "My baby girl she's gone....my little liv." My mom said. "My girl livia"my dad said."She was my sunshine,she had the most pretty light brown eyes and curly dirty blond hair,she had so many freckles and when she smiled she had dimples,I'm going to miss her so much." I was so confused that I burst in their room and ran over to them and I yelled "mommy it's okay, I'm not dead?" She screamed and they both fell off the bed and they we're confused then they ran over to me and cried.

_______________________________________

Later that day at 10:20 we went to the store that was down the street from our naber hood. We pulled into the store parking lot and when we got out of the car I felt the wind brush past my face and I started to laugh and told my parents to hurry up. We went inside and I dragged my parents to the cake area and I saw a red velvet,vinilla cream middle,with chocolate and strawberry swirl frosting and i knew i had to get it."mommy I want that one,can we pleeeeeaaaaase get it!"My mom laughed."Yes baby you can."I was happy all day and we walked around the store to see if we needed anything else."Hey I know what we need,I'll be back in and sec." My dad left and a few minutes later he came back with a pink rose. "A pretty flower for my flower,one thing is though my flower is way more pretty" he said as he handed me the flower."thanks dad,I love the pretty flower but I'm not more pretty then the flower because someone else is way more pretty than any flower" I said."And who may that be" my mom said."YOU are".My mom hugged me then looked up at my dad and smiled."when we get home don't forget to clean your room and go put any clothes that you have that need to be washed into the laundry room so when you have your friends over you can all play,ok?"my mom said. I shook my head and smiled,today was going to be the best day ever.
_______________________________________