Chapter Two

POV switch to Ashton

Ashton's POV

Silas is so stupid! We were messing around yesterday at Le Pa de Shæ and calling him a pussy and why he was our brother and that stuff, it was fun. The only thing missing was Jaylyn. Our youngest brother. He's the most sensitive and quiet out of us. But he's also the most favored. Mom and dad love him more than all of us all cause he has some issues. That's why I fucking hate him. He takes all of their attention. And he always gets more money than us. We all hate him. He gets more than us. He even gets more presents at Christmas. While we're opening our first one it seems that he has gotten all of this cool stuff. And doesn't want to see what we got so he leaves. He is always disappearing. Me and the boys stopped paying attention to it though.

"Bye Ash! Hey, walk with Jaylyn!" Mom yells to me. I roll my eyes and grunt. I jog, quickly catching up with his snail pace.

"Good morning Jaylyn, how are you today?" I sarcastically say.

"You don't have to walk with me. I don't mind. No one has to know we're related." He says after a while.

I stop and look at him. Shaking my head and walk faster. A flash of anger hits me as I realize he's just saying that to get attention. I walk even faster. Quickly hearing his footsteps fade as I continue to practically run to school.

Finally arriving I head towards my friends. I spot my best friend Miranda right away. Her bright neon pink hair flows in the wind as her hippy style look matches perfectly. She runs over to me excitedly.

"GUESS WHAT BITCH!" She shouts.

"What?" I ask as I chuckle.

"I got a GIRLFRIEND!" She screams. Yes Miranda is a lesbian. She has been in love with this girl Sam for a while.

"That's cool? By any chance does her name start with a S and end with am?" I chuckle with a smile.

"Haha I wish. No it's her sister Jeanette. She's adorable." Miranda smiles and giggles happily.

I laugh at her.

"Hey isn't that your brother?" Miranda points over to where Jaylyn seems to be walking up to a brick wall. He doesn't notice as he's looking down. "JAYLYN! WATCH OUT!"

Jaylyn looks up and stops right before he hits the wall. He sends a grateful smile over here.

Miranda waves him over. He hesitantly comes over. When he gets over to us he is looking down and fiddling with his shirt.

"Hi, I'm Miranda, you might not know me. I'm this jackasses best friend. The one who never introduced us before." Miranda laughs and grabs onto Jaylyn's shoulders. "GUESS WHO IS DATING JEANETTE! ME THATS WHO!"

"That's surprising." Jaylyn says quietly, and when Miranda glares down at him he immediately starts to explain. "I just mean about her and her sister, Sam."

"What! What about them?" Miranda asks. Jaylyn shrugs.

"Last time I talked to them, Sam and Jeanette were doing the dirty any chance they could get."

Miranda and my mouths drop open at the news.

"And you were okay with this?" I pipe up.

A slight smile attaches itself to his face.

"Who do you think got them together? Back when I had fri- when we were friends." He mumbles out, tripping over his words.

"Do you think maybe you could hook me up?" Miranda asks. "Twincest makes me horny."

Jaylyn chuckles. "Sorry, Miranda, I haven't spoken to the twins since freshman year. But I could try. Wait aren't you dating Jeanette? Why don't you just ask her?"

"Cause that would be weird. Like in the middle of foreplay be like 'so Jeanette what do you think about a threesome with your sister?' I can't ask that."

"No? So why don't you get them to hang out with you. Take them to the beach-might I add, in bikinis- and get something going on." He shrugs.

"That's a good idea. You are much better help then this asshat." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey! I'll tell you I take that very offensively. I am a romantic person, right Jaylyn?" I stand proud with a smirk.

"I can't say." He shrugs. My smirk falters. "I must go. The ladies in the office are probably wondering if I died."

"Ok bye bye Jaymantic." Miranda yells as Jaylyn walks away.

"Where did you get Jaymantic?" I mimic her voice.

"Well his name is JAYlyn and he's a hopeless romantic. So Jaymantic." She explains to me as if it was common sense. "Alright time to go to math class. I'm so excited. Mr. Donovan is so sexy!"

"I cannot believe you think he's hot. If anything I am sexy." I smirk at her. "And strong." I raise my arms and flex to show off my muscles.

"Yes so strong and sexy." Miranda says sarcastically.

She pushes down my arms and runs into the building. I chase after her.

-------

"I'm home!" I yell out.

No one answers. Oh they better not have started without me again. I can't help it I have to go to school. I race up the stairs and into our room.

Walking I see them all shirtless and attempting to fit on Ravens bed. Even though he has the biggest bed we don't all fit.

"Why is this bed so small." Ajax complains.

I laugh alerting them to my presents.

"ASHTON!" Ryder screams in joy, getting up and running to me, causing all of the others to tumble off the bed and land with a groan. He jumps into my arms and kisses my cheek.

Even though he's the third oldest he is the most childish. He so sweet and innocent. Well until you get him into bed then he's a dirty little slut. And now I'm horny. I nibble on his neck. Finding his soft spot I leave a mark there. Tonguing away the pain, he giggle moans and starts to kiss up and down my neck. I walk forward till I reach the bed, dropping him on there. Instantly, five pairs of hands find his body. I lean down and kiss him. A soft sweet kiss. I pull away to let him have air and kiss him again. This time hard and rough. And that led to a love making of seven people.