Meeting him

*knock knock* Come in she yelled from inside, after saying my last prayers I opened the door.
Heyy 'Queen H' I faked a smile what did you do to yourself lately you lookin fine girl and OMG your room looks more beautiful and colourful, you're very creative you know.
That isn't getting to me she said lookin at her mirror.

Oh c'mon you know I'm telling the truth I quickly replied still smiling, what do you want Salima? She said straight looking at me. That is very thoughtful of you, you're pretty smart too, you know I'm finally meeting my boyfriend. Social media boyfriend she interrupted.
Yeah whatev just make me look the better version of me. Lemme see she came staring at my face, acting like she was calculating my face, that's a ten thousand naira.

What?? Nifah it's not as if you're a make-up artist or fashionista.
Oh really? She asked, how about getting one, she left for her seat.
I was only kidding, just one of my sick joke you know I said grinning. Okay o! But you had better bring something from your date, she said.
No problem mademoiselle, I said.
Now sit your ass down while I do my magic.

Oh my Allah! I can't believe my eyes, is this me? I exclaimed

No it's me (in a sarcasm tone), Hanifah replied, my friend gerrara here and make sure you get me a jar of Nutella.

*Laughing wickedly* make me I said byety byety, I left her room.

I'm gonna kill you she yelled from inside, I only smirked.

Mommm, I said dragging the m.

Yes my angel, she replied.

I want to meet an old friend we haven't seen each other in a while, I said.

Oh I see, mom said rubbing her chin with her fore finger, that Aisha you were talking to earlier today?

Oh yes mom, I quickly answered.

And you're looking this fine?? Okay then bring her home, I'd like to meet her.

(Say what now) I was out of words I dunno how to reply to this,
(oh mom Aisha don't like visits or oh look mom Aisha suddenly turned to a guy isn't that tragic she's our Nigerian Catlyn Jenner or hey mom it's a guy I met on Facebook and we've been dating for months)

I was just there speechless. Mom gave out a wild laugh saying look girl you can't fool me I know you've been talking to a guy, you frequently smile at your phone, duh I'm not old or dumb.

(My Mom is my best friend, we have no secrets or what soever, she's the most sweet and beautiful being I've ever known.)
Haha mom so funny you got me.

Tell me about him, she said.
About who?
Oh C'mon the guy that got you smiling all day long.
Mom we're just friends.
Hmm....friends?? Oh I see, that's good to know. I hope that friend of yours don't come here begging for hand in marriage.
Momm?
He he I'm just joking, have fun with your friend just make sure you don't go overboard, you know our religion, no physical contacts, no sitting in an isolated place, no drinking, no.....
Yeah yeah mom I know thank you I'd have that in mind like I always do. Just then my phone started ringing, hello where you at?
I'm here already, where am I seeing you?
Just book a table at Mr Biggs and I'd be there soon.
Okay hun, see you soon, love you.
Me too (mom was with me all along the conversation, I didn't know how to say love you too)
Bye mom, I'd see you at 4.
Bye baby don't stay long.

(Motorcycles are common in Nigeria and since I don't have a car of my own, my dad isn't rich but he isn't broke either, he's been working really hard to support us)

Getting there I had never felt so nervous, I felt my heart skipping beats, I closed my eyes and take few deep breathe before getting in, I had called him earlier and he said he was almost there, I booked a table and waited patiently. I then spotted a guy from a far he looked very much familiar, could that be him? He picked his phone and seemed to be dialing someone, just then my phone begins to ring, the nervousness came back, I answered his call saying 'hey bae', 'hii I'm there, are you around' he said. I was staring right at him, he's the guy I had seen. I begin to feel insecure. He then looked my way and raised an eyebrow, I lower my gaze immediately and act like I didn't see no one (I can't do this, I whispered to myself) I wanted to leave but then I was cut off guard when a familiar voice said 'hey'

And my second chapter! Please vote and comment..... Just a word or two would do (Lol that rhymed well). Love y'al