The Treehouse

Benny, came home to find the note, calling everyone inside. "What do we do? We have to find him!"

"Where could he be?" Charlie swallowed. "We can check out the area."

Dean ran to the treehouse that he stayed at when he was a bit younger; where the weirdest date happened. He just layed down in there and cried his heart out.

Benny sighed. "Guys, we have to find him now. He could be anywhere."

Jo then spoke up and sighed. "But what do we do about this two day thing and what about Cas?"

Benny sighed and clenched his jaw. "We move to a different location, somewhere he can't find us. Then I'll take care of the bastard myself."

Jo looked down then back up. Lucifer came over to comfort her. Dean was like the best person ever and now he was gone. Charlie just went to Benny and hugged him. Charlie was the youngest person in the group. "Benny I'm worried. I don't wanna go to to jail.."

"You're not going to jail, Charlie. Even if they do find us, they can't prove you to be guilty of anything. We'll protect you." He smiled sadly and sighed, kissing her head.

Charlie nodded gently and leaned into Benny's touch. "Okay.., just lets go ahead and move in case they're on their way already. We don't know when Cas left or when Dean left."

Benny nodded and sighed, picking up his bags. "Let's all move out in an hour." Everybody nodded and got everything ready to leave, leaving no trace of them behind. Benny took the note and held it close. "We'll find ya Dean.., don't worry.." Benny whispered before putting the note in his backpack. After an hour they headed out.

Cas kept his promise and came back a few days later with his partner, unable to find anything. "What do we do Cassie? Should we just call it quits?"

"No.. We'll find them, I know it." Cas huffed but inside he was upset that Dean wasn't here.

Dean's gang still didn't find Dean but they moved to a place where nobody could find them; not even Dean if he wanted to. Meanwhile, Dean was in his treehouse, practically crying himself to sleep every night; which was very unusual because Dean /does not/ cry.

Cas, after a few days of searching, sighing softly. They decided to put the case on hold in the meantime, working on other stuff.

The day they put the case on hold Cas got a special letter in the mailbox with no return address or anything. It just said /Castiel/ written in nice letters. There was note that read. 'Please, I beg of you, don't bring anything or anybody. I'm begging you. Just think about weirdest date ever and find me.. I need to tell you something and, I'm completely unarmed. Bring someone if you want, I don't care anymore but I beg you not to; once again..'

Cas frowned as he read the letter, sitting down on the chair. What place did he mean? The building or the tree house. Well he could figure it out. He got into his car and made his way to the warehouse.

Inside the warehouse there was another note hidden in Dean's room; luckily Benny didn't find it when he was packing his stuff. The note was hidden in the pile of ropes on the ground next to the chair. The note said, 'Novak, my weirdest date silly. Just.., please don't bring anyone.'

Cas read the note over and sighed softly. Where exactly was this treehouse? He decided to ask around the neighborhood and check papers until he finally found it.

When Cas got there Dean smiled into his eyes and kissed Cas sweetly. "I didn't think you would actually come Novak.."

Cas smiled against his lips and sighed. "What can I say? I was curious."