What The Hell?!

Cas pulled out a book and sat down at the table, leaning back against the chair as he read. Dean rolled to his side, closing his eyes slowly and smiling. He soon fell asleep, but this time he dreamed about Cas taking control of him. "Cas.." He let out very softly in a moan.

Castiel continued reading until he heard a knock on the door and frowned. No one should know where they were. He shut the book, holding it like a bat as he walked to the door. Opening it, he spot a note on the ground and picked it up to read it, eyes widening. This was bad.

The note said, 'Dear Cas, we found where you and Dean are. Here. I'm giving you one chance if you wanna live. You somehow make Dean come to the bar again and dump him. You tell him that you never loved him and we take him back, joining that gang again. Don't do this and you /will die/, Dean too.'

Cas swallowed heavily and took a shaky breath, finding a photo of his partner attached at the bottom of the note. He folded the note up and stuffed it into his trench that he hung up on the chair and walked back into the bedroom.

Dean's dream about Cas had gone away before Cas came back but another one started with Dean asking Cas to marry him again. "Please marry Cas.. I love you.." He mumbled.

Cas looked down guiltily and crawled into bed, holding Dean closely like he was afraid to let go. "I can't wait to make you my husband.." Dean mumbled again in his sleep as he held closer to Cas.

Cas squeezed his eyes shut and took a shaky breath, closing his eyes. He didn't sleep until two in the morning.

Dean woke up before Cas and kissed him. I guess after multiple dreams of marrying Cas he had to do it, but right now was too soon. He made a simple breakfast for them while Cas was sleeping.

Cas woke up a bit after feeling a little chilly without Dean next to him and left the bed, walking out into the kitchen. When he got out there a very simple breakfast was set up and Dean smiled when he saw Cas. Dean walked over to Cas and kissed him softly. "I made breakfast baby."

"It smells amazing Dean." Cas muttered softly and looked away, biting his lip.

Dean smiled but soon frowned, tilting Cas' head back up to look him in the eyes. "Castiel, what's wrong..?"

"Nothing, just a little cabin fever..." Cas mumbled, smiling nervously. "Speaking of which, can we go out?"

Dean smiled softly. "Okay well feel better. And yeah, I'd love to go out. Can we go to our spot?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I kinda set up something special.."

"That sounds great.." Cas bit his lip, mouth tasting like cotton. "Can we.. hit the bar first? I've been itching for a drink."

Dean chuckled. "We'll go after my surprise Cas, I can't wait any longer." He smiled and kissed Cas again.

Cas pulled away and shook his head. "Can we please go to the bar first?" He's heard Dean talk in his sleep and he was too scared to know what the surprise was. "This may sound weird, but just trust me."

Dean sighed and looked down then back up. "Cas, I really would love to do what you're asking but I can't go back there and see you get hurt again.."

"I won't get hurt. You won't let me get hurt. And I won't let you get hurt." Cas smiled softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

Dean nodded but then shook his head. "Cas the surprise will be quick and if you really need a drink that bad, there's a beer in the fridge." He smiled and walked over to sit at the table.

Cas bit his lip and looked down, wondering how to get Dean to the bar. Maybe if he just left before Dean could show him anything?

Dean smiled and started eating. "So, for dinner we're going out to the quick surprise and then we'll go straight to the bar for you.. I love you Cas."