Hospital & Memory

Dean sighed, closing his eyes and waiting for Cas. He most likely knew that Cas was gonna say yes but he had this awful feeling that he might say no. Dean sat up and just stared at the door.

Cas made it to Dean's room, a wide grin on his face. "Yesyesyesyes." He said quickly, running over and pulling Dean into a kiss.

Dean smiled happily, kissing back but soon just hugged him tightly. "We're in a public place Cas.." He chuckled even though nobody was around to see them kiss. "I love you so much.." Dean whispered.

"I love you too..." Cas murmured, holding him close.

Soon after Dean pulled away Benny walked in. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, I just wanna see how Dean was doing.." Dean hid his face cause 'the last time he saw Benny' was when he attacked Cas and Dean with Lucifer.

Cas placed a kiss to his lips before quickly standing up, grabbing Benny's sleeve and pulling him out of the room. "He hit his head and doesn't remember about the blackmailing. I told him it was a mugging gone wrong, so he doesn't know who shot him either. Don't remind him."

Benny swallowed and nodded. "Wait, so does he remember you breaking up with him or before you told him anything..?" Benny felt really bad but happy because Dean not knowing who shot him gave Benny a second chance.

"He doesn't remember that either." Cas narrowed his eyes. "Don't mention that."

Benny held his hands up in surrender. "Got it." Benny smiled softly at Cas before walking into Dean's room. "Hey Dean, I know the last time you saw me I was trying to take you back by hurting Cas but I just came to say sorry.." Dean looked up to his eyes and sighed. "Can we at least just work on being friends?" Dean smiled softly and nodded.

Castiel folded his arms suspiciously but didn't say anything, smiling forcefully. "Well Dean is gonna be staying with me."

Benny nodded and stood. "I understand. See ya around Deanie." Dean chuckled before Benny left.

Cas waved awkwardly and turned back to Dean, smiling. "So.. The whole marriage thing..."

Dean smiled happily. "What about it Cas..?" He pulled Cas closer, hugging him.

"How're we going to do it?" Cas smiled, pecking his cheek.

Dean bit his lip to hold back happy tears. "Really? You want to?"

"Of course dummy, I ran in here shouting yes didn't I?" He grinned widely.

Dean chuckled and kissed him deeply after making sure nobody was around. "Yeah, I guess you did baby.."

Cas smiled against his lips and hummed. "So, how're you going to do it?"

"I have a friend named Ash who is for gays like us and he just got a marriage license to marry people." Dean smiled.

"That's amazing." Cas grinned widely.

"And we're getting married in the treehouse, if you don't mind..?" Dean smiles happily.

"I'd love that." Cas smile and pecked his lips. "Then we can have a small reception in our spot."

Dean smiled brightly. "That'd be awesome.." Dean sighed and looked down, he started thinking about how his brother would be so excited to come.

He furrowed his brows, lifting Dean's chin up. "Is everything alright?"

Dean sighed. "I was just thinking how my brother would love to come. Cause he's supported me being gay when my dad turned on me.."

Cas frowned and leaned down, kissing him softly. "I'm sorry about that..."

Dean leaned to Cas and sighed. "It's okay Cas.. I know he's still with me.."