Promposal--Steve (Requested by godisgood101)

You and Steve had been dating now for five months. You were on your way to the DX because Steve had asked you to come earlier at school. Steve loved speading time with you and vice versa, so you didn't think much of it.

As you approached the DX, you saw Dally and Darry's car. You got curious and went around to the side before going in. You peeked in through the side window and saw Two-Bit staring out the front window. You furrowed your eyebrows and continued to look. Two-Bit turned around and looked behing him. "I don't see her coming. You sure you told her now Steve?" He asked with a whiny voice.

"Just stay there and keep watching Two-Bit." You heard Steve's voice. 

You smiled, wondering what they were doing. You smirked and ducked under the front window and crawled to the front door. You stood  up in front of the door and walked in. "Oh crap!" Two-Bit yelled. "Steve! Steve! Steve!"

You looked around at a panicing Two-Bit and the rest of the DX. You raised your eyebrows as Steve pushed around a shirtless Dally, Ponyboy, Johnny, Darry and Sodapop. "Damnit Two-Bit ya had one job." Steve mumbled angrily. Steve spun around and smiled nervously. "Hey-a hunny!" He wiped his brow and held his hands up, motioning to the rest of the gang who now stood shoulder to shoulder. 

Your eyes flicked over to them, and you realized they had letters written on their chests in blue paint. It spelled out. P R M O ?

"Prmmoo?" You giggled.

Steve whipped around to look at them. "Pony! Johnny! Switch places ya idiots!" 

Pony and Johnny looked down at their chests and Pony mumbled something, annoyed. They shuffled around each other so all their chests spelled out: P R O M ?

You laughed and ran up to Steve. You hugged him tightly and smiled into his chest. "It looked more romantic in my head y/n. I'm sorry."

"No Steve," You giggled, your heart fluttering. "It's absolutely perfect!"

You both pulled back and he smiled apologetically. "So will you consider going to prom with a dud like me?"

You giggled again, looking at the shirtless boys' embarassed faces. "Of course I will Steve."

He pulled you in for a kiss, cupping your head in his hands. Your heart beat fast in your chest, and you couldn't help but smile into the kiss. When you broke the kiss, Steve handed you a bouquet of flowers. You pulled him into another hug. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Steve."

"Awe get a room!" Dally yelled, pulling on his shirt. "I can't believe I did this." He mumbled. "Why couldn't you have asked her with chocolates and a sign like a normal person?" 

"'Cause then I wouldn't get to see you guys smear paint all over yourselves!" Steve snorted. 

Dally flipped him off and chuckled as he walked out the door with the rest of the gnag not far behind him, also pulling on their shirts.