Chapter 15

Video on the side, it's so beautiful. Played by Vitamin String Quartet

Chapter 15 (It's back to Elizabeth's P.O.V. Again.)

"Do you want some popcorn?" Uncle asked for probably the hundredth time, looking over at Martha. Martha's back was rigid, and she looked highly uncomfortable. I wouldn't blame her, uncle was right next to her in nothing but boxers.

Uncle was watching a movie, when we came inside. Thomas and Martha were watching the movie with him, but Thomas had to use the bathroom. Don't worry, he made sure not to go in the downstairs bathroom. No one goes in there. 'Til this day, we're still unsure of what uncle did in there. Whatever it was, it was intense.

"Uncle stop asking, she doesn't want any of your popcorn. Put on some clothes." Uncles rolled his eyes, but stayed where he was. His six pack out in the open. Our uncle looked thirty, at his worst. Martha's gonna end up asking why our uncle looks like he's in his twenties, and I wouldn't know what to say to that.

"Nobody never wants my popcorn." He muttered, I rolled my eyes and waited for Thomas to come downstairs. We were gonna go do human stuff, like go to the movies and hang out at Starbucks.

Ashton was standing behind the sofa, intrigued with the movie, which turned out to be twilight. Thomas walked downstairs, humming to himself. I bet he was just itching to play the piano. He hasn't played since before this high school thing. If he did, then he did it when I wasn't around.

Martha released a breath of air, making all of us turn to her. She blushed, and stood up and walked over to Thomas, "Let's go!" She exclaimed, suddenly there was a loud barking sound and Marcus, our vamp dog, started barking at Martha. Where did he come from?

Thomas picked Marcus up and started to rub him, "When did you get here?" He asked the dog softly, Martha looked freaked out. She was staring at Marcus's teeth. I cleared my throat, making all of them look at me.

"So, are we going or not?" I asked, already walking towards the door. The others followed, while uncle yelled bye. We all settled in Ashton's car, with me in the passengers seat, Martha and Thomas sitting in the back, and Ashton driving.

I turned on the radio, and quickly turned the station when I heard that Justin Bieber person singing. Thomas chuckled, at this. Ashton looked over at me questionably,

"You don't like Justin Bieber?" I quickly shook my head, and Ashton smirked,

"I have the perfect mate." I blushed, and looked out the window. Ashton chuckled and poked my cheeks.

"What's a mate?" We heard Martha ask, with confusion. My eyes grew wide, and I quickly looked around. Everyone looked frozen, even Thomas looked paler than usual. I quickly racked my brain for an excuse,

"That's his nickname for me, isn't it weird?" I asked, secretly glaring at Ashton. Martha nodded slowly,

"Yeah, it is weird." Suddenly the car stopped, and we all looked up to see that we were parked outside of a movie theater. I quickly stepped out of the car to avoid the awkwardness that quickly surrounded us after I answered Martha.

Thomas and Martha stepped out while Ashton turned off the car. Thomas turned to Martha, "So, what do you wanna watch?" She shrugged,

"I don't know, I haven't seen any movie trailers lately. I haven't been to the movies, in a long time." She said shrugging slightly. I could see Thomas staring at her intently which made me a little confused.

"Well, Elizabeth and I haven't been to the movies in a long time either." I stifled a laugh, yeah try never. Thomas may have gone a couple of times, but I've never been. Didn't want to be around humans. Yeah, wasn't I charming back in the day?