Epilogue

Epilogue

"You look beautiful, Elizabeth. Ashton won't be able to keep his hands off you." I blushed at Nicole's comment. We were standing in front of a mirror, and I was wearing a sleeveless green dress that matched Ashton's eyes. It stopped just past my knees. My hair was down in dark waves, and my skin was practically glowing.

"That's the point." I said, smiling into the reflection. It's been a week since Ashton and I told each other the three most important words you could say to someone. I love you. And, I realized it was about time that we showed each other, how much we loved each other.

Nicole laughed hitting my shoulder, "You naughty girl." I rolled my eyes, and turned around to see Martha sitting on my bed. She gave me a big smile,

"You look so beautiful, vampire girl." Again, I rolled my eyes. Ever since she accepted the fact that we were vampires, she's been getting on my nerves with vampire nicknames. She asked questions a lot, and I answered them all.

"Thank you, human." Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, which Nicole laughed. The door opened and Mom walked in,

"Your prince is at the door." I smiled, and thanked my mom. Slowly we walked out of the room, and down stairs. Thomas and my uncle were talking to Ashton, who had his back facing us.

Uncle pointed behind us, and Ashton turned around. Slowly everything and everyone around us went away, the moment our eyes connected. It felt like it was just him and me. We slowly walked towards each other and when we finally reached each other, Ashton pulled me into his arms.

"You look so beautiful, actually beautiful is an understatement. You look amazing, gorgeous, breathless, absolutely mouthwatering." I laughed, and pecked his cheek. I looked down to see him wearing a black suit, that fitted him nicely. And, a bright green dress shirt that matched my dress. We're always matching.

"And you look handsomely breathtaking, gorgeous beyond belief, sexy-"

"Okay, you guys can leave now." Thomas interrupted. That's when I remembered that there were people around, and it wasn't just Ashton and I. I glared at Thomas, making his roll his eyes.

Uncle walked up and patted me on the back, "From what I hear, you guys have all night to compliment each other." I blushed bright red. I groaned feeling completely embarrassed.

"Let's go." I said pushing Ashton towards the front door. Ashton laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We were standing on the porch when Thomas suddenly ran out. He kissed my cheek,

"Have fun, little sis." I smiled, and then he turned to Ashton, "If you break my sisters heart or hurt her, I will kill you." He had a serious look on his face, then he suddenly smiled letting his bright teeth shine,

"Have fun." Then he walked back inside and shut the door. I laughed, I have the best brother in the world. Ashton smiled and turned to me,

"Follow me." He held out his hand, and I held it. He intertwined out fingers and started to walk me around my house and we headed towards my backyard. Why didn't we just walk out the back door? Whatever.

When we were at the edge of the forest Ashton turned to me,

"I'm gonna have to blindfold you, now." I turned to Ashton looking shocked,

"You're gonna blindfold me." He nodded, pulling out a green (of course) blindfold, and gestured for me to turn around. I did.

"That's what they do in all the movies." I laughed, and let him wrap the blindfold around my eyes. When he tied it he grabbed my hand and started to lead us into the forest.