37. Disneyland

Since everyone who read it is probably like “what the frick frack” over What Fireworks Remember, I decided to do a blurb, too.

COLE would try to play it cool at first, but then he’d get over that and just be so much fun and so energetic and he’d drag you on the fastest, biggest rides just so you would get scared and hold his hand through the whole thing and boost his ego. And he’d take lots of pictures of and with you for instagram and he’d watch the parade with you and he’d definitely want to hunt down Ariel and Eric for pictures.

I think DALTON would be excited for you, because he gets to spend time with you in the Most Magical Place on Earth and I also think he’d get more excited as time went on. So, at first he’d be like “eh”, but when it’s time to leave, he’d be kind of mopey and just trying to drag it out. I think he’d be the type to take a bunch of goofy pictures and make faces at the cameras on the rides.

I think DANA would try to act cool at first, but then get really excited because you’re really excited. He’d tae lots of pictures with you and tell you to pose “cool”, but then you’d ruin it with some silly face or something. He’d hold your hand the whole time, because he “doesn’t want you to get lost in the crowd”, but that’s just an excuse. I feel like he’d buy you one of those lit up balloons for you to hold onto during the fireworks.  

GABE would be excited, but I think he’d still be pretty calm about it. I think he’d buy cotton candy to share with you and the two of you would just have a lot of snacks in between rides and I think you go to some of the sit-down shows just to relax near the end of the day and then watch and the fireworks and he’d buy you a stuffed animal to “keep you warm”, because it will “get cold at night”.

WILL would be such a little kid and you know it. He would want to go on as many rides as possible with you and he’d definitely want to buy food and eat it with you, Dole Whip, yum. And I think he’d buy you a big stuffed animal “to cuddled while you’re away” and he’d probably want to do cheesy things like kiss at the end of the fireworks or give you a piggy back ride to the train.