»part 4 » fucking gallagher's

YOU AND I
part 4 » "that guy makes you do bad things..."

     He was looking at me

I could feel his eyes follow me from across the room. Every step. Every blink. Every breath.

He was watching at me and I knew it. His eyes were burning through my skull and I could feel it. But I wasn't looking at him. No, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

Nope, instead I was carrying about my business, going from person to person collecting their toll.

I still knew he was there though. He was standing in the corner next to the staircase. There was a girl standing next to him with a red cup filled to the brim. Her long blonde hair was curled down her back and her red lipstick was overdrawn. Her legs went on for miles in her mini skirt as her mouth moved at a speed quicker than lightning.

Every movement in her body indicated that she was into him. But him...he had his eyes on something else. And I think that something was me.

It was just the alcohol. I mean, obviously. There was no way in hell that Lip was staring at me because he, what, thought I was cute? Yeah fucking right. He was probably staring at me to see where my largest veins were so he could kill me quicker. Lip would never be caught dead staring at me like he was interested in me.

Ian left me when he saw someone he thought he knew. He left quicker than a snap of a finger so I was left by myself doing business.

Parties weren't my thing. The music was too loud. The air was filled with too much smoke. The smell of booze and weed plagued the air. Guys walked around with shirts that were too tight for their bodies and shoes that cost more than what Fiona pays for rent. People's checkbooks were practically bulging out of their tight pants. And that seemed to be the only bulge they cared about.

The girls were just as bad. They walked in their heels like they were new born deer. Their jewelry were so flashy they could blind pilots in the sky. Their skirts were so short you could see their front butt. Their makeup probably cost more than what Fiona pays for rent too. Everything about them screamed "I'm important, look at me."

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the north side.

It was like being in a brothel. But, hey, these rich kids loved prescription pills more than their money.

"Hey, Cash. I told my friend here that you had some really good shit. Do you think you can cut him a deal?" Tommy, a north side boy that was a frequent customer asked with a guy flanking him to the side.

I pursed my lips as I got a look at the kid behind him. His blonde hair was brighter than the sun and freckles covered every inch of his pubescent face. If his baby appearance wasn't enough, he was wearing a fucking oxford button up to a party. Was he getting ready to sell proper or something?