Chapter 6.

Nikki's pov (aka Nyx or little killah)

I walked into my moms room and she was watching Tv.

"Ma." I said and she looked over and she gave me a weak smile.

"My baby." She said and I walked over and sat down next to her.

"I see you followed you dreams on becoming a Biker." She said and I chuckled.

"And I got me an old man to. His name is Happy. He's amazing to me Ma. He isn't like Brian or the other guys I've dated." I said and she held my hand and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you baby. Now tell me what you've been dieing to tell me since you walked in." She said and I giggled and smiled at her.

"I'm pregnant." I said and tears fell down her face.

"Mommy don't cry." I said and she moved over and I took my cut off and took my shoes off and climbed in bed and she wrapped her weak arms around me and I kissed her head. She fell asleep and I smiled. My mom was dieing and I couldn't protect her anymore. I slowly fell asleep holding my mom. I woke up to hearing whispers and when I opened my eyes my whole club was here. Axel was in Chibs arms and I heard laughing. I looked to the side and my mom was laughing. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"What's going on?" I asked and they smiled at me.

"Well your pa thought it would be nice to bring us here so we can meet the women that raised my baby girl." Piney said and I smiled and saw Happy and Gemma.

"You looked comfy." Jax teased and I glared at him.

"She's a mommy's girl all the way." Ma said and I groaned and slipped my boots and cut on.

"Its been two years. If I want to sleep in the same bed as my Ma I will. I need coffee before I punch someone." I growled and mom giggled and said cranky butt.

"I learn from the best Ma." I said and walked out to get me some coffee. When I got back they were making my mom laugh which was nice seeing.

"You cranky still?" I heard Clay's voice and I spun on my heels. He had flowers in his hands and he looked tired. I looked at Opie and Jax and they nodded.

"I'm glad your here uncle Clay." I said and he smiled.

"Nikki has Brian tried to contact you? Ma asked out of the blue and I turned around almost losing my balance and she went wide eyed.

"You didn't?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"They better not find out. I don't need you going back to prison." She said and scolded me. The guys chuckled and I glared at them.

"We took care of it. It won't lead back to Nikki." Happy said reassuring my mom and she said good.

"Now I want to talk to Happy alone." She said and I groaned and said Ma.

"Out now." She demanded and I grumbled and left Happy alone and the guys followed.

Happy's pov

She grabbed her purse and pulled out a box.

"It was my grandmother's if you truly love my baby I want you to have this when your ready to make her your old lady permanently." She said and I took the box and opened it and there held a beautiful diamond ring. I sat down and smiled at her. I sat down and she gave me great ideas of proposing to her.

"She's not like the other girls that wants a fairy tail wedding honey she wants it to be fun and shit." She said and we chuckled and than talked a bit more about it.