Chapter Seven.

2 months later.

Nikki's pov

I'm 5 months pregnant and Rose is adjusting to living with the guys. She thinks they are over protective and I said they have to be because of the enemies we have. She is getting close to Juice which I'm allowing. They dating anyways. I was working on a car when Gemma said mine and Rose friends are here with some older guy. I got up with her help and walked out.

"Uncle Monty." Axel yelled and tackled the man.

"When you get out Mo?" I asked and he turned around with Axel in his arms.

"About a week ago. Had to tie up some business deals and than came to see Rose." He said and I nodded.

"Rose is at work. I got a friend with her to make sure she's safe. There are also rules. No selling your dope in charming." I said and he out Axel down.

"And why not?" He asked and took a step closer to me.

"Daddy!" Axel yelled and Happy came running out.

"I don't want drugs in my town that's why not." Jax said walking up next to me.

"I see. Well I'll be out of your hair when I collect my sister." He said and there was a scoff.

"I'm not leaving Charming." Rose said and he tuned and she had just got off Juice's bike.

"You don't have a choice." He spat and she laughed.

"Oh I do Monty. I'm 24 years old and I don't need to be in Arizona watching you throw you med degree away because you rather sell fucking dope and go to prison. Now if you don't mind I have college classes I have to go to." She said and Mark and Luke's jaw dropped.

"No you will not your coming back to Arizona." He yelled and Axel started crying and hugging her waist.

"You can't take her away from me uncle Monty." He sobbed and Monty's hard expression softened.

"Monty just stop I like it here and I'm away from Tom which is why I left." She said calmly and stroked Axel's hair.

"What do you mean Tom is why you left. What did he do??" He asked and we all looked at Mark and Luke.

"You didn't tell him." I spat and they said they forgot.

"Let's talk in the Chapel." Jax said and Monty nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"How's my little criminal sis doing?" He asked and I giggled.

"She's pregnant." I said and he stopped and looked down at my stomach.

"How far along?" He asked and I said 5 months.

"We can talk more about that later come on." I said and he nodded and we went into the chapel. Monty sat down and I sat on Happy's lap. He kissed my neck and glared at monty.

"Be nice he's like a brother." I whispered and he said fine.

"Good boy." I said and kissed him and he growled and squeezed my thighs. Monty cleared his throat and I pulled away. Rose told him and he was livid.

"Don't worry Monty me and the boys scared him. Rose even stabbed him near his man hood." I said and he relaxed a bit.

"I need a drink." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

"Prospect get a me a Bourbon neat." I yelled and I heard running and the door opened and he sat it down and I slid it over to Monty.

"Thanks doll. Rose how's classes going? You got you GPA up?" He asked and she smiled.