Chapter Nine

Nikki's pov

I woke up to the car coming to a stop and I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned. I put the jacket on the seat and the door opened. I stepped put and stretched. The bikes were here but no one was outside. The garage wad opened the Gemma was here.

"Later Stahl." I said and they got in the car and backed out. I walked inside and crow eaters were setting up for a partner. The chapel doors were closed. I went to walked to the door but my hand was grabbed.

"Your not allowed in there." A crow eater spat and I turned faced her. She was new so I punched her and she fell unconscious. I threw the door open and said surprise bitches.

"Nikki!" They all yelled and I was tackled by Happy first.

"Okay enough love I got news." I said after everyone hugged me.

"What's the news?" Jax asked and I took my hoodie off and they saw my small bump.

"I guess our Conjugal had more plans." I said to Happy and he smashed his lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippey toes.

"You fucking bitch!" The new crow eater yelled.

"Leilani stop she will murder you in a second. She's a daughter of anarchy." Cherry snapped and I pulled away.

"She's also Happy's Old lady back off." She added and she didn't and slapped me. It did nothing but make me angry.

"I just got out of Chino you got 5 seconds to leave before I put you in an unmarked grave." I growled and she went wide eyed and ran out of the club house.

"Its good to be home." I said and they all chuckled.

5 years later.

I have 4 kids three boys and a girl everyone adores her and I'm married to Happy and I'm 7 months pregnant again and its a boy. I'm smaller than I was with the boys. Opie was killed in jail and Jax died by getting hit with a truck. Clay was killed by Gemma and piney was killed by Clay. Juice was killed by the mayans. Happy is getting out of prison today and I can be more than happy. I'm president of Samcro and Happy is Vp. I got the Mc just like how J.T had pictured it and everything is going good. Tara came over to the club house with Abel and Thomas. She's our paid medic if anything goes wrong. I scared off the Nazi's after I killed the man that hurt my Mama Gem.  I heard a car pull up and I walked outside with the boys and my daughter following me. Hale got out and opened the back seat door and Happy got out and he had a beard growing. It just made him sexy as fuck. He came straight to me and I pulled him down by his beard and kissed him. God I'm missed his lips.

"Daddy!" The kids yelled and hugged us and I giggled and pulled away and he picked up Marley and gave her kisses and she giggled and Axel hugged him and I smiled. I told him the truth about Brian and he said no mater what Happy was his father. Happy was so proud of him. He's 14 and once he's old enough he will be the new prospect. We got the party going and Happy was sitting and drinking a beer when a crow eater sat on his lap. Bitch no. I wobbled over and she smirked.

"Go find someone else fat bitch." She growled and I grabbed her hair and drugged her off and outside. I grabbed my favorite crow bar and beat the shit out of her. Broke some ribs, her jaw, leg and arm. Than broke her nose.

"Touch my old man again and you'll get worse." I growled and she cough up blood and I made the new prospect take her to hospital. I put my crow bar away and walked inside and smirked. Happy was smirking at me.

The end.