[1] How did I end up here?

"If you eat too fast you'll choke."

Your mum cocked an eyebrow at your state.

"Mmmph." It was all you could reply as you took another large spoonful cereal and shoved it into your mouth.

Today was the first day of your break, you and your friends had decided to meet up early to see the new sale before it ran out. You had saved up for this and you were intending on spending it all on this.

You put your new black butler phone case on your phone and swung your bag around your shoulder, if you didn't get there soon the sale would be gone and you'd be left out in the rain.

You yelped as you tripped on your way to the door, you almost felt the disappointment in your mum as she sighed loudly. You chuckled nervously as she shook her head.

You opened the door, but not before your mother drew you to a halt.

"Wait!" You turned your head as a toast was rammed into your mouth.

"Just for when you get hungry." You muffled a 'thanks' and coughed as bread crumbs fell down your throat. You closed the door behind you.

You contemplated on how you looked after hardly getting any sleep. But this there was no time for that, especially when you needed to get there quickly!

"(Y/n)!"

You groaned and reluctantly turned your head to your neighbour. He had a sheepish grin spread across his face.

"I head you squealing earlier, have you got a crush?" You mentally cursed, flash-backing to this morning when you found out some fanart, but he didn't need to know that.

"No Karl, it's just your imagination." You managed to talk inbetween bites.

He cocked an eyebrow, pushing his brown hair back. He smirked.
"Sorry if you were squealing about me, I'm already taken."

You choked, you managed to recover slightly and glaring at him. "No chance." You glanced down at your watch and gasped. You only had five minutes!

You raced down the street not saying another word to the lovestruck boy as he watched your beautiful (h/c) hair swaying in the distance.

You had broke into a slow jog and turned the corner.

Soft droplets of rain started hitting the pathway and before you as it slowly grew heavier. The street was isoclated and no car was to be seen.

You were releaved you had brought your jacket, although you doubted it would do much to prevent the rain from drenching your clothes.

You tucked your hair into your hood and observed the pathway ahead.

The usual path for you had no shelter from the harsh rain, you would be drenched by the time you got to the sale.

You gaze shifted to an alleyway which looked to go the same way, although you hadn't been that way before you decided it would be better than the current situation.

You looked around the deserted street and headed into the alleyway, you were certain it was the best path to the sale.

You walked at a slow pace, you hadn't realised there was an alleyway here before. You questioned whether it had slipped your mind or you hadn't noticed it before.

The sky was washed with grey and the rain was only spitting onto the ground. The path was narrow and long, you hadn't realised it getting darker as you walked on further.

The pathway eventually led to some railing, you looked up, deciding it wasn't very hard and started to scale it with ease.

Once you landed om the other side, you wavered as you thought out your next actions. The street was narrow and the houses quite close together. The streets were lit by yellow lamps and the ground was dusty, this street was also deserted.

"Maybe it's a shortcut?" You muttered to yourself indecisively. An uncomfortable feeling stirred as you felt eyes burning into you as you walked through the street.

There wasn't any sign of people, although it didn't seem to be the best weather conditions for anyone to be out.

You looked through the narrow alleyways cutting through the town but it really seemed like a completely different area.

You groaned, defeated. You trudged your way back to where the gate was. Although there was a problematic situation awaiting you.

You eyes widened in shock, the gate was gone! It only revealed more of the street than before. You began to jog through the streets to see if you had missed it.

You were certain that it had been here before, it was also getting too dark to see anything and the weak light from the lamps weren't of much use.

You observed the buildings in panic for an indicator as to where you might be. Your eyes scanned one title and stopped dead in your tracks. You turned to it and read it again.

'Phantomhive Sweets'

Were you eyes deceiving you? You shook your head and looked around. If that was there, then did than mea-

"Aye, look what we got here."

You took an involutary step back. Three men who had appeared from an alleyway approached you. You tensed as your back pressed against the wall of the shop, blocking an escape.

They were unshaven and dirty, they chuckled and nudged each other.

They were holding two empty bottles of beer, by there drunken state you figured it would be easier to escape the situation.

"Lets have some fun, now be a good girl and stay still." You frowned as a stocky one approached you, stretching out his his dirty hand to take a hold of you.

On pure instinct, you kicked him in his lower area. You were suprised as he tumbled back. He groaned in pain and clutched the area, he gritted his teeth at you.

You watched as he fell to the ground. You took the opportunity to make a run for it as the others where stuck in a slight daze.

"That shit!" You dared to peer behind you as you bolted, realising you were rather quick in comparison. Although you couldn't run forever, you didn't even know where to go in this place.

You looked back and quickly darted to another street in hopes that they'd loose track of you, although you smacked face first into a hard chest.

You peeled your face of their tailcoat and groaned."Ouch." You looked behind to see if the three men had followed you, unaware as the person stared intensly at you.

"Indeed, that's quite a hit you took there. Are you alright?" You looked up to their bemused expression,your eyes widened in shick.

He stared down at you as you struggled to form words. He chuckled.

"What's taking so long! We have no need to stay here." You turned to the authorative, young voice. It was filled with frustration. His eyes narrowed as he locked eyes with you. You diverted your attention back to the man before you.

The name escaped your mouth, filled with complete certainty.

"Sebastian?"

~

My first black butler story! I'm going through some current editing with new chapters since I wrote this a while ago.

I want to make it better without copying any ideas, since there's amazing black butler stories and I hope to make mine up to standard.

Thank you so much for reading and I hopw you enjoy the new chapters that'll be released soon!

♡~♡~♡