[2] Phantomhive Generousity

"Sebastian?"

He stared in suprise as the name escaped your mouth. You were breathless from running and the wet ground hadn't helped, although you were happy that the rain had finally stopped.

"Who is this girl, you have no time to be fooling around with ladies again Sebastian."

Sebastian sighed in despair. "Let us leave Sebastian I grow tired of your idiocy." Ciel huffed and turned. Just as you were about to protest, the men from before caught sight of you on the street you were currently in.

"Hey! The wench is here!" You took a hesitant step back, purposely nearing Sebastian as they grew closer.

"You're gonna be cut for doing that to us!" The man hissed, still clutching his area in pain from where you had kicked previously. He whipped out a small knife, pointing it to you.

Ciel rolled his eyes. "She's also brought trouble with her, let us leave Sebastian." Ciel said in a bored tone, before suddenly the knife was pointed to him.

"Don't you dare kid, your staying here, you're all dying tonight! That's what you get get for messing with us!" Ciel uncrossed his arms, his eyes narrowed.

"Sebastian."

Sebastian bowed, a smile placed on his face.

"Yes, my Lord."

In less than a blink of an eye, the two other men standing either side of the knife bearing man were knocked out.

They dropped the floor, the mans hand shook with the knife in his grasp. The fear was evident in his eyes."What are you!" The man questioned in a panicky matter. You saw Sebastian smirk slightly at this.

"Well, I'm merely one hell of a-"

"Sebastian!" Ciel sighed impatiently, you noticed Sebastian annoyance in being interuppted as he stifly nodded.

The man suddenly dropped the knife, taking a step back with horror written across his face. "No, get away from me!" He yelled, tripping over his feet as he took his escape.

"How rude of him to leave his friends laying on the floor to save himself," Sebastian muttered with faken pity in his voice. Ciel clicked his tonue. He turned his heels and halted. Before you you could process anything, you felt a presence behind you and a blade pressed to your neck.

"Don't move or you'll die."

Your breath hitched, looking scarcely at the blade. It was a butter knife?

You figured it best not to question it, his grasp grew tighter. "Who are you and how do you know my butler's name?" You frowned and looked at Ciel who's body still faced away. His head tilted in your direction.

You searched for a believable answer, you suddenly tensed at the breath of Sebastian against your ear.

"Dont think about lying, I'll know."

His voice grew a darker tone, making you shiver. You sighed, slumping your shoulders, raising your hands in the air as though to surrender. "Fine. I'll tell you everything."

"I come from a small village that was attacked, I have no where to go so I was looking for a job!" You lied, saying the first thing that came in your head.

You sweatdropped at the silence of them both, you were discouraged that Sebastian hadn't moved the knife.

Ciel sighed, turning away. You felt the pressure of the blade part from your neck and you exhaled. You watched as Sebastian followed after Ciel who was parting ways. You looked around in realisation, you had nowhere to go.

You opened your mouth to speak before Ciel halted and looked back at you blankly. "Are you coming or do you want to be caught in the rain?" He asked, your eyes widened in suprise at the offer before answering.

"Yes! I...uh...mean thank you for your generousity." You trailed after them, trying to keep up with their fast pace.

They walked to the carrige that awaited them, you still couldn't get your head around the whole situation, it was almost to much to coprehend!

You sat on the opposite side to Ciel on the ride to the manor. The ride was silent, mostly consisting of you looking out of the window. You looked at Ciel, his eyes were shut, you had to admit that he did looked cute when he was relaxed.

He opened his eyes and suddenly caught your stare you quickly diverted your attention to the window, a pink tint over your cheeks.

You could feel his eyes on you as you refused to make eye contact, embarassed of the fact you had been staring so mindlessly.

"Is my face so interesting to you?" He questioned in a teasing tone, propping his head up on his hand. You bit your lip as he awaited for a reply, to your luck the carrige had stopped.

"It seems we're here." He stated, you both stood up as the door opened. "After you, my Lady." You smiled and took a step out, you gasped in shock at the massive manor.

Sebastian chuckled at your reaction, you knew it was big but seeing it in person was amazing. Although you had to admit there was a haunting aspect to it.

You absentmindedly took a step out, before loosing your footing and gracefully fell face first into the gravel. "We better get you glasses like Mey-Rin." Ciel muttered as you groaned into the gravel.

You lifted yourself up and followed them to the doors of the manor, rubbing your face in dismay. Sebastian opened the doors and gestured for you to enter.

"After you Lady (y/n)." You smiled im appreciation and walk in to the manor. Ciel followed behind as you took in the amazing sight.

As amazed as you were, you couldn't help but not disregard the lonely aura surrounding the place.

You turned at the sound of light footsteps heading your way, it grew near and they seemed to be running. You couldn't see the person before they lunged at you.

You yelped in shock as you fell to the floor with them on top, they fell on top and began licking your face.

You looked to the person who had attacked you, your face boiled red. Sebastian sighed in sync with Ciel as Pluto barked happily.

"A little help please?"

~