*Another Day, Another Hustle.

New Cover!•

Melanie Jones P.O.V

I sighed as I got up from the morning, august had been acting so different towards me lately he dosent even text me good morning / good night anymore.

After that car khaos he just don't even text me as much.

I sighed as I got up for school again, it was the second day of school.

I picked out a Red Hoodie and a grey leggings and some brown ugg boots, second day and I was fed up with the people bullshit already.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and left it curly and put a wrapped a white bandana around my head.

I grabbed my phone and I was just going to walk to school cause I don't wanna talk to august.

As I was walking someone came behind me.

"Boo!" Trancie said while sneaking up behind me

"Oh Bitch ! You scared me. " I said

We all started laughing and then we made it across the street to school.

As I walked in the hallways I already knew today was going to be hell.

"Hey babes, I'm skipping first period because I don't wanna take that stupid ass test, you coming or nah?" Trancie said

"No I'm good, I'll catch you after first hour."

I walked into class, i never skipped class I always TRYED to get my education as much as possible.

As I walked in there was Meghan and she had on a white tank top and black shorts with black and white adidas with her hair in A Top Knot bun.

I sat in the desk in the back and I started the test it was math, ugh.

- After First period. -

I walked out of class I already knew I failed the math test I could care less.

"Gurl! You might wanna come see this." Trance said while grabbing my hand down the hallway

I looked and squinted and my heart fell into pieces when I seen august hand around another girl and it looked like he was walking her to class.

"What the fuck!" I said while busting out in tears.

"Chicka, don't cry you don't need an asshole like him." She said while rubbing my back.

How could august do this shit to me..
He lied to me the whole entire time
I guess the Bitch he was texting was her.

A good relationship gone down the drain.

I didn't even care I was just mad at this point.

* two hours later *

it was lunch time and I was ready to get out this stupid ass school, I'm just heartbroken and I can't believe august played me.

"EVERYBODY say SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING!" the boys from my table said

I rolled my eyes they do this shit every damn day.

Then something catched my attention I looked behind me and I could hear somebody calling my name.

"Melanie!" Trancie said and then everybody gasped.

Trancie pointed to where everybody was gasping at and I seen it.

August kissed her.

I started crying so bad I couldn't even be there anymore I walked out off school just like that.

Meghan P.O.V

As you know me as Meghan ... yeah I had an abortion from stress and yeah I did miss my MF Bestfriend Melanie Jones ! 😍 I wish I had the heart to talk to her but she seems to feed up with that Thot Trancie.

I guess she replaced me.

anyways afterschool I just walked home and my mother was proud of me I Had A's and B's in school, after I found out I was pregnant 2 years ago my mom signed me up for home school and it helped my grades so much better, then I decided I wanted to go back to High school for my senior year and I was back and better than ever.

I had no time to be talking to boys, I just watched to focus on my education but I just want to reach out to my ace and Bestfriend Melanie, I know she was hurt that august kissed that Thot ass hoe Yani in lunch today she ran out with tears streaming down her face as much as I wanted to run afterwards her I just let her go because I know she wants to be alone.

I walked inside my house and seen a note on my door "at work, will be home at 7:00, I left some snacks on the counter." - mom 😘

I smiled to myself my mom was becoming a better person.

--------

Senior Year is lit! 😈 hope y'all liked this chapter and there's more to come