11; Mystery Man.

Unknown P.O.V

I watch Melanie .. as she gets out of school, I watch her walk to her grandma's house ... I watch her go to her friends house.. shit I even watch her take a shower.

Don't ask how, just know she lost something good, but you know what? I love her.

I sent her Bouquets of her favorite color of flowers with an a boogie song.

she loves me I just know it.

Melanie Jones P.O.V

"Melanie Bitch this is my song!!" Trancie said while we was twerking and dancing in her room.

I was over Trancie house over the weekend my gma said she was coo with it.

Trancie room
Was pink with her name across in big black letters and it was spacious. 

"Girl the way you moving got me in a trance. " Roscoe dash came over the speakers

We started twerking and we was live , like we was in a real club.

😭we was only in her room though being teens . Or young adults.

I guess you could say.
Then Trancie older brother came in the room.

He was only a year older then me.

His name was Terrick, They was almost twins they looked just alike

Terrick was Lightskin with pretty light brown eyes and 360 waves and stood at 6'5 which he was WAY taller then me for his age.

He was fine you could say.

"Well, you anit tell me Melly boo, was here." Terrick says

I rolled my eyes playfully he always calls me that.

"Watever, Hey Terrick." I said while playfully punching him

"Oh you wanna throw hands?" He said while picking me up and throwing me on Trancie's king size bed.

I started throwing punches and he held my arms and started tickling me

"You done yet?" He said

"I'm sorry! Terrick stop!" I said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah is YALL?" Trancie said while laughing and then I noticed she was recording us.

"Staphhhh! Trancie I'm gonna kill you. " I said while punching her playfully

"Too bad, already posted on Snapchat and Instagram." Said while giggling

"Ugh , girl I swear you are too much." I said while sighing but smiling at the same time.

"Love ya too." She said while blowing me kisses

I love this crazy girl.

-

I was walking to my gma house after Trancie house it was really dark at night.. it was bout 8:00.

The same black charger was behind me again... damn.

I sped and hurried up and rush fast to grandma's house.

What the fuck?