16 :: All Smiles Round Here.

Melanie P.O.V

"August!" I said while shaking him.

I had spent the night at his house ( no we didn't have sex ) I already told him I'm not ready for all at.

"Baby I'm up." He said while kissing me.

"Ew morning breath." I laughed while shoving his head back.

He laughed and then he got up to go brush his teeth.

I did my hygiene things and we left the house to go to Megan house with Wiz, Chris and Artist.

Knock ! Knock !

"Who the h- oh hey boo and ugly. " she said while hugging me and sizing august.

"Shut up you gorilla." August said

"I know you anit talking with that big ass bucket hat."

"Lord just stop, anyways yo Meghan meet August homeboys a.k.a my new homies." I said while laughing trying to sound hood.

"This is Wiz." They shook eachother hand.

She met Chris then when she met boogie she was flirting.

"Ooo lawd who is this fine piece of meat?" She said while licking her lips.

He laughed "I'm artist but call me boogie but babygirl you fine too ." He said while winking at her

"Ooo Nigeria falls." Meghan said while holding her panties.

I laughed so hard she so damn crazy.

* 2 Months Later. *

"Wiz shut the fuck up looking like a damn bulldog." I said to Wiz.

Everybody was cracking on eachother.

" I know yo big ass anit talking looking like cotton candy with all them colors on." He said while laughing.

"Bitch please with them big ass nostrils bitch you sneeze we all dying."

Everybody busted out laughing.

"Chris I know yo yellabone ass anit laughing looking like a crackhead skinny ass." Meghan said.

"Man Meghan shut yo ugly ass up with before I pull them tracks on your head, don't make make me get artist he gonna shove his dick down yo throat. " Chris said

Everybody was laughing.

Oh Meghan and Artist ( Boogie ) has been going out for about 2 months now, they love birds everywhere they go they arguing like damn.

So far me and August are together again and I'm happy where we are I love him so much.

And Wiz and Chris just be on they single shit but they fuck hoes from here to there 😭😂.

"Aye Y'all a nigga hungry y'all Tryna slide to in & out ?" August said

Everybody agreed and we got inside of August Car and we headed to in & out.

We were listening to Future - Draco.

"Draco SEASON WITH THE BOOKBAG!" August said

"Nigga shut the fuck Up damn hot ass breath." Wiz said

everybody busted out laughing "nigga disrespect me and imma make yo big ass walk to in & out."

"Damn take a joke you acting like Melanie before the dick." Wiz said

I playfully punched him but I was still laughing "that's why you get no pussy."

He smacked his lips "Mannn Ight watch imma get a fine ass girlfriend and show her off."

"Nigga you can't even get a hoe at the strip club for a night." Chris added in

"Nigga Ight but remember that little fine shorty at the club and she gave me head for not 2 hours." Wiz said

"Oh she had that sloppy mouth." Chris said

"Ew Ok! Stop I've heard enough." I said while covering my ears with my hands.

We shortly arrived to in & out and everybody got out and ordered something.

We sat down and ate.. everybody was laughing cracking jokes... I really love these crazy ass people.

Guess you can call us an Squad Now.

---------
A / N !

Hey babes, I'm Tryna update everyday afterschool as much as I can! ❤️😎 even though school is so hard I still do it for y'all. Vote & comment.

- Jessica. 😍💙