CHAPTER 26- MIRACLE

CHAPTER 26- MIRACLE

Dwayne POV

If i would given a chance to stop the world, I would do that now. But fuck this life..its so unfair to give me that chance.

No matter i wanted to accept this reality is so Fucking hard. Why this world is so unfair with me? Bakit kung kaylan na hanap ko na yung taong mamahalin ko ng panghabang buhay saka naman ito kukuhanin agad sa akin.

Were here inside the room of Miracle. Were staring at her, for the last time. I'm not ready to say goodbye for her and i will never be, ever.

They started to bid a goodbye at her that tear me apart. I felt my heart crash while watching them doing this part , a 'goodbye'.

"Miracle your our angel, our princess and our friend. Why you need to leave us ? Your kinda unfair. Even we meet in a very short time, your important person to me. I'm thanking to God that he gave me a friend like you. I will miss you,Mrs Sanford."Lexious says and tears fall in his face.

"Miracle Ferrer Sanford hmm Your not just a typical girl because your unique,Your beautiful inside and out, Your Down to earth person and Your my the best, Best friend in the whole universe and also my sister since birth. You told me na walang iwanan kasi Forever best friend tayo. Pero bakit ganun ang unfair mo, iiwan mo na pala agad ako. Bumangon kana diyan kwe-kwentuhan mo pa ako ng Love story nyo ni Dwayne right. Huwag ka naman mag biro ng ganyan please bumangon kana. Mahal na mahal kita at alam mo yan kaya huwag mo naman ako saktan ng ganito kasi ang sakit-sakit na iiwan mo na agad ako.Its really hard to let you go,to the moment that i will lost a very important person in my life but if your happy there. I will be happy for you even its really hard for me. I love you and i will always do,I will miss you then for the last time i want to say Good bye." Maxine said while she's crying painfully.Nang matapos syang mag salita tumakbo sya palabas ng kwarto ni Miracle sinundan naman sya ni Lexious.

And now its my turn to bid a goodbye for her. I never imagine this day swear as in never.

My heart beating fast when i walk toward her and my system starting to be weak. When i reach her,i touch her face gently to think that this is the last time i will touch her.

I look at her, head to foot memorizing all her feature. My fear is losing you wife and its happening now.

"Wifey you've said were getting to know each other for lifetime. How will we do that if your leaving me now?"I said while beating my lips to control my tears.

"I didn't sing in front of everyone but for you i will do this.I hope your listening, this song is for you my wife. I love you." I continue and hold the guitar beside her bed and i started to stream the guitar.

And this time i cant stop my tears because their starting falling over my face.I started to sing even pain killing me slowly.

(Play the Video at the right side Now Playing: Say you wont let go)

"I met you in the dark

You lit me up

You made me feel as though

I was enough

We danced the night away

We drank too much

I held your hair back when

You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute I was stone-cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over