CHAPTER 38- THE CASANOVA

Rated -Slight SPG

LUKE POINT OF VIEW

Pag katapos kong ma-track yung pinapatrack ni Axel na si Louise , bumalik na ulit ako sa loob ng bar.

For me Bar is Life.

Kakaupo ko pa lang sa high chair may lumapit na agad sa akin.Its not new for me ganun talaga pag ka pogi.Tawagin nyo na akong mahangin but that its true that I'm handsome.

"Hello, wanna have fun this night." the pretty girl said to me in seductive ways.

In no time i grab her and kiss her torridly and my hand exploring her body and when I'm out of breath i stop kissing her.

Were almost making out.

"good taste." i said.

"Lets take a room." she offered.

I grin to her.

"I didn't taste again, if I done tasting it ." i said then the girl leave me.

"Luke." someone called me.

"What are you doing here?" i coldly ask to her when i saw her.

"Lets talk." she say.

"Were almost talking. Isn't obvious? Elisse"

"Nah i want private."

"Okay." i said and tumayo ako at nag lakad ako patungo sa 2nd floor ng bar.

She silently follow me.

I entered the first room that name for me,This bar is mine.

When we finally get inside the room i closed the door.

"Why did you closed the door?" she stuttering.

"You've said private so i gave it to you." i said and walk to her closely but she always walk backward until she reach the dead end.

"Talk" tipid kong sabi sa kanya.

"I'm so--

i cut her off

"I don't take that miss."

"How can you forgive me Luke?" she ask desperately.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know please tell me." she pleased.

"You only answered that." I've said.

"Hmm Okay i will do everything for you to gain your forgiveness."

"Everything?" i ask while smirking.

"Yes everything." she answered.

"Well kiss me." i said to her na kinagulat nya.

She is the girl that i love the most but that was before. I do everything for her, i sacrifice and i love her more than i love my self and she been my world but in the end she break my heart into a million pieces when she say that she's in relationship to his long time friend. I thought I'm the one for her, she always give me motive but all along its false alarm because she said she treat me like her brother. F*ck that brother!at all.

I feel so lost and broken hearted that time and that's

why I'm become like this.

And now she's here and telling that she realized I'm the one her love not her friend. B*llsh*t that LOVE! Since the day she broke me i don't believe the word of LOVE. For me love is just like a knife that slowly killing you in the end. So i warn you don't believe in love that's a sh*t

"I said kiss me!" i shout her that make her move to grab me and kiss me slowly and i feel the love to her kiss so i push her.

"Why?" she ask innocently.

"Get of your dress." i commanded.

"What?" gulat nyang tanong.

"You said you want my forgiveness so follow my command."

"But--" she protest.

"Madali naman akong kausap kung hindi mo kaya you may leave." walang emosyon kong sabi sa kanya.

" I can." desidido nyang sabi at hinubad nya nga yung dress nya at hinayaan nya itong malaglag sa sahig.

"beautiful huh." i said seeing her body.

She's sexy and i cant deny it.

She bow her head and i heard a sob from her and hearing her sob make my heart pain.

"Kung ito lang ang magiging paraan para mapatawad mo ako,i gave you a access to taste me." she said between sobbing.

F*ck i didn't know na dadating yung araw na ako yung magiging dahilan ng pag iyak nya.I'm a f*ck boy sh*t and dapat hindi ko gawing advantage yung kasalanan nya.

I take off my Jacket at binalot ko sa kanya.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it."i whisper to her that make her cry out loud.

I hug her tight and the happy memory we share to each other in past reminisce to my mind and the feeling that i feel for her in past is still here in my heart na hindi nag laho kaylan man.

She hug me back.

"I'm sorry Luke, I'm sorry." paulit-ulit nyang pag hingi ng tawad.

Pinakawalan ko sya sa yakap ko at itinaas ko ang kanyang mukha para mag kaharap kami.

"Your still the girl that I love before." i said and i wipe her tears using my thumb.

"And your the same Luke i know before."she teasingly says.

"I'm sorry Luke ,I'm just scared before to tell you that I'm so deeply in love to you."

"Why you scared?" I ask quickly.

"Believe me or not ikaw na talaga ang nilalalaman ng puso ko kaso nung mga panahon na yun naka fix marriage ako and they warn me na kapag hindi ako pumayag sa kagustuhan nila they will sent me in state at doon na ako titira for lifetime kaya nag sinungaling ako sayo."paliwanag nya.

All along mahal na pala namin ang isat-isa at hindi lang pala ako ang na broken pati sya.

"Bakit ngayon mo lang sa akin sinabi?" tanong ko.

"Dahil ngayon lang ako nag kalakas ng loob."

"What happen to arrange marriage?"

"Its still on going but i don't bear to married with someone else, Your the only one i want to spend my life with.So please help me, Take me far from them."

"Your pleased is my granted, I love you Ellise." I sweetly says and i kiss her lips like no other day.

---

Huhuhu Waley ang chapter pasensya na po and pasensya ulit dahil ngayon lang ako naka pag update busy po kasi.Hmm by the way HAPPY 11K Reads sa atin mga readers Loves kayo ni Author ng sobra kaya sana huwag po kayong mag sawang mag basa at sumuporta hanggang dulo.