Chapt. 9) Home

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
Finally we landed.
I've never been so happy in my life. I always thought plane rides were cool (because I've never been on one) but they really suck. You literally stay in a awkwardly shaped thing with chairs and food. It's not fun at all.

The door to the plane opened and the air of Italy smacked against my face. I'm not complaining about it though, I loved it. I felt so at home.

As we walked down the steps from the plane a black SUV showed up. I was scared at because I didn't know what was going to happen so I grabbed onto Abel's hand tightly. He just looked at me concerned and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Why is there a pedo van here?" I asked staring straight at the van.

"It's not a pedo van silly! It's how we are getting home." He said while laughing.

"Oh." Is all I said but still held onto his hand because why not?

We got to the SUV and put all of our things in there. As we got in and buckled up I snuggled into Abel and that's when the sleep took over.

~

"Elena wake up princess."

"amore mio wake up"

I woke up to Abel shaking me with a smile on his face. His smile... melting. I get to wake up to it everyday now and I've never been happier.

"Love we are home. I want to take you around the pack today so you can get used to it but first, we shall go settle in." He said while leading me to this massive modern white mansion. It was beautiful. It was white with all glass around it and it had the prettiest fountain in the front.

As we moved inside I was even more speechless. The living room was huge it had a black wraparound couch, the biggest TV I've ever seen in my life, a black grand piano, a huge fireplace and the most gorgeous chandelier. I was in heaven. The kitchen was huge also, like 5 kitchens combined. The rest of the house was pretty modern and just as amazing as the living room and kitchen. As I was taking this glory in, my body was lifted in the air by someone.

"Elena let's go put our stuff upstairs in our room and then I can take you around the pack grounds." He said while carrying me upstairs.

The way he said 'our room' made my heart flutter. He carried me around until we reached the top floor. He set me down at the top of the steps and walked towards black double doors. While unlocking it I grabbed our stuff and took it in the room. As soon as I saw the room I dropped everything...

"Oh my goddess. This is heaven. I must be dreaming. Pinch me." I said shocked.

The room was white with a huge white bed in the middle. Across from the bed was a tv about the same size as the one in the living room. There was a beautiful 'master'- that's kinda underestimating it but a huge master bathroom, the biggest walk-in closest that had spinning clothing racks! What the heck! There was also some chairs in front of a fireplace, some black bookshelves and a white rug.

I was amazed. I had no words, this house is beautiful. I even have a freaking balcony that looks over the pack grounds.

"Do you like it?" Abel asked.

"What the heck, I love it. It's beautiful, amazing, so modern and fresh." I said with my hand over my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it but you're even more beautiful and amazing." Abel said smiling at me.

My heart. I'm just so in love with him. Yes it might be extremely early to protest my love for someone but he is my second chance mate after all. He also saved me from my death. I think he deserves love.