Chapt. 17) Paradise

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
Abel and I have been fighting for 2 days so far. I tried to make him tell me the secret but he won't. He leaves in 2 days to go somewhere for pack business and honestly I don't think I can last much longer without him besides me.

I decided to go outside and let my wolf out since I haven't in awhile. I ran to the tree line taking my clothes off behind a tree and setting them in a bush.

I imagined myself as my white beautiful wolf, when I started to hear the cracking of my bones.

I shifted successfully, being able to see a lot clearer and hear extremely well. I darted deeper into the woods, the sound of trickling water catching my attention. I looked over to my left to see a beautiful waterfall. I was always a sucker for nature it's so pure and beautiful.

I pranced over to the waterfall when I heard a twig snap behind me. I perked my ears up trying to catch another sound.

I put my ears down noticing that I couldn't hear anything else. Maybe it was another animal or a branch falling?

I decided that maybe I should go for a swim. It's beautiful outside and also. My wolf would really enjoy it.

Stepping underneath the waterfall, I felt like I was in a movie. The water was so clear and perfect temperature, it felt so magical. My wolf even howled in delight as she played in the water.

After letting my wolf play for a little I let myself shift back to my human form. I never intended to find a waterfall so I didn't have a change of clothes. Oops.

I stepped under the waterfall again letting the water pour over my small frame. I started to hum a tune, as I laid on my back floating, relaxing in the water.

The sound of crashing water started to make my eyes get heavy. I was at peace, something I haven't had in quite sometime.

Letting my eyes close, I let the darkness surround me pulling me into the black abyss.

~

"Elena, he's a monster! He did this!" Someone yelled at me.

I couldn't tell who it was, but it was a familiar voice. It reminded me of someone back in the US but who?

My surroundings were of the waterfall I had visited. I wish it was still incredibly peaceful but there is a yelling person ruining the whole experience.

"He killed my Mate! He killed the Luna of my pack. You'll both pay for this." The person yelled pushing me into the water.

I cried in pain as my head hit a rock. The water around me changing from a clear blue to a deep red.

I tried to make my ways back to the top of the water but someone was preventing me. They held my body underwater as I struggled to breathe.

I started to see black dots appear as I looked around underwater, the water burning my eyes.

I started to see images pass through the water of a bride and groom. It was me and Abel. All kinds of events started to flash through the water; birthdays, weddings, births, ceremonies, etc.

My life was flashing right before my eyes.

I knew this was it. My death call. I was about to die and honestly all I could think about was Abel and how much I truly loved him, but didn't tell him.

My heartbeat quickened and my breathing stopped. All I could see was water before I realized that

I was dead.