Chapter 1

You were sitting in Sam's car, when her dad didnt come back from putting stuff away. Instead, a man in glasses and a gray button up shirt stepped in. He took out a yellow handkerchief and wiped off the wheel. He masked himself and sprayed the two in the face. They passed out. He turned back to the front and put the keys into the ignition. I shook, staring at him. I shifted out of my control and he turned to me.

He masked himself again, pulling out the spray.

"Please..." As I said that he stopped, staring at me for what felt like hours, refusing to look me directly in the eye, before spraying me as well. Then everything faded.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a room alone, on an old bed. A worn out door opened up, and the man that had drugged me walked in with a chair. He opened it, setting it down. He wiped it off with the handkerchief and sat down, looking at me. He seemed to be studying me, what I looked like, observing how I reacted. He stood up and closed the chair.

"Come with me," he said calmly. I stood up and went with him, stopping briefly in the doorway. He turned and looked at my legs,"Are you coming?"

I took another step, and he kept walking. I followed behind him until we were in a room that looking like it was for a little kid. He put the chair back and brushed it off like before, before he sat back down.

"Dance," he said simply.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Dance for me. The others wouldn't do it, but you will. Right? I mean, I wouldn't wanna hurt you," he said.

I stood in horror at him, hurt me?

"Come on, I dont have all day. I got work I gotta do!" He yelled. He turned to a music player and hit play. Loud Kanye West music began booming in the room. I flinched and began dancing a little, nervously and scared.

He wasn't satisfied of course with my effort, and stood up, brushing off his pants. I stopped, putting my face in my hands, letting my makeup run. I suddenly felt him pick me up and sling me up over his shoulder. I screamed and hit his back with my fists.

"Put me down! Put me down please!" I sobbed.

"Shut it!" He yelled back in anger, dropping me on the bed I woke up in and staring at me, his hands on the bed next to me, my legs in between his, completely trapping me.

"He's gonna come for you! You'll be perfect for him," he whispered. He stroked my hair and placed his hand on my cheek. Tears kept welling up in my eyes. He stood up straight suddenly, releasing me and walking towards the door.

"Who?" I asked shyly, trembling from my experience.

He turned to look at me, only not directly at me. It was like he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

"You'll find out in due time," he said darkly. His accent added to the eerieness of it. He then slammed the door shut behind him, leaving me in the cold silence.