Chapter 3

I was tracing my finger on the bedding when the door creaked open. I didnt bother looking up, but was surprised to hear heels clicking on the cement. I looked up slowly to see the man was now in a long skirt and a turtle neck.

"Hello young one," He said in a soft voice, it wasn't harsh like Dennis's or playful like Hedwig's.

"H-H-Hi, uh, who are you?"

"My name is Patricia. I watch over the girl Wendy."

"Watch over?" I got nervous.

"Yes. Hedwig is in charge of watching Sam," She said without hesitation," He matches the girl's personality best."

"And you match with Wendy?"

"Yep."

"So who watches me if you don't?" I didnt want the answer I knew I would get.

"Dennis," she seemed a bit upset by it.

"But we're nothing alike."

"No, but Dennis wanted you most, so we let him keep watch of you. Now I must warn you of his tendencies, and we have promised each other not to listen in when each have the Light. I trust he will act accordingly. He will be here soon to help you clean."

"How long will he be here for?" I looked back down, my heart had dropped into my stomach.

"I dont know, however long it takes. Maybe an hour. He cleans fast but well. Well, he should be here soon so have fun!" She waved and left, shutting the door softly behind her. A couple minutes passed by before it opened again. I couldn't seem to catch a break from this guy.

Dennis held a bucket with sponges, rags, and two spray bottles," The pink is for the floors and faucets. The blue is for the mirror, sink, and tub. C'mon I'm gonna help you clean. Oh and, despite what the others say, I dont have tendencies of which they describe. I dont know what they mean."

I got up and slipped off my heels, walking into the bathroom. We both got onto our hands and knees and cleaned different areas. At one point I was cleaning the mirror, standing up, and he was cleaning below the sink, all too close to me.

"Um, excuse me. I need to start on the tub," I said politely. He simply moved even further beneath me, lifting up, causing me to fall back. I scooted myself back to the wall, attempting to stand up, when he slammed his hands on the wall behind me.

"You're excused," He said, smirking a bit at me before taking a bit of my bangs and placing them behind my ear then standing up. My heart pounded in my chest, but I continued to clean as if it had never happened.

~Dennis's pov~

I slammed my hands on the wall and saw her flinch. I didnt want to scare her but she needed to be obedient, and all I really knew was the scare tactic.

"You're excused," I said in a snarky way. I couldn't leave her there cowaring in fear, so I tucked some of her bangs behind her ear, then got up. She finished cleaning while I sat on the bed.

I felt guilty, wanting to take a girl that belonged to the Beast. But she was so pretty. I felt bad that she had to be in that dress too. Sure it was pleasant for me but she probably felt wildly uncomfortable. I got up and left the room, going into the room with clothes for us all. I picked up a stack of Jade's clothes and went through them.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I heard her yell in the distance," Perv!"

"Its for the girl, she needs new clothes," I responded, picking up a plain pink tee, one of her leather jackets, a black one, and a pair of black ripped jeans.

I walked back into the room and saw the bathroom clean, perfect. The toothbrush was laying straight behind the faucet, the body washes and hair products were in the shower limed up perfectly. She was eyeing one bottle though, as if it weren't perfect. She looked at me and then back at it. Was she going to try to escape? She jumped up at it and I set the clothes down, preparing in case.

All she did was move it a millimeter, then go and sit back down.

"I brought you some clothes to change into. I couldn't bring any underclothing, since you and Jade are probably not the same size."

"Thank you," she said, scooping them up and looking at them.

"Are you gonna change?"

"Oh, yeah..." She got up and turned around, slipping the pants on underneath her dress. When she reached for the zipper she couldn't, it was too far. She looked at me.

~Your pov~

I reached for the zipper and my fear came true. I couldn't reach it. I looked at him, desperate to get this dress off, but at the same time dreading him helping me. I couldn't even get my own dress off, how was I supposed to get out? And save the other girls too?! He smiled kindly though, walking over and unzipping it slowly. I sighed, finally being able to breath in that thing. I slipped it down, and stepped out. I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over my head and put the jacket on, zipping it up just pasts my breasts to hold them in place. I turned to him to see that he had already done the job of folding them neatly.

"Thank you," I said again.

"No problem," he noticed how I pulled down my sleeves and held them in my palms," Is something wrong?"

"No."

"What do you have?"

"Nothing."

"Show it to me!" He yelled.

I raised my palms up showing nothing was there. As soon as they began slipping down my wrists I caught them, pulling them back up.

"Okay then."