Chapter 2

~Dennis's pov~

Damn it that girl. At least she didn't piss on herself like one of the others. I slammed the door shut and went to turn off the music and po it the chair away. I wanted to stay with the (h/c) girl, but she made me angry.

"Well?" I heard Patricia ask me.

"They'll be perfect. So impure it could kill them."

"It will kill them," she chuckled at it.

"I like the girl in the black and pink though, let's keep her. Keep just her from the Beast," I said, lost in thought.

"You've fallen for one of them? Dennis we have no time for that! Unless she's pure you'll have to say goodbye."

"Yeah! What if she's the one the Beast needs to make it so I'm not made fun of anymore? What if she's the only way I'll be cool?" Hedwig bumped in.

"I'm not falling for her, its just, I wanna keep her. Nothing like that. She's a good dancer, just doesn't put in the proper effort to make the performance itself good."

"Oh please I could feel your feelings from here!" Hedwig laughed.

"You had them dance again Dennis?! They are more important than dancing! Stop that!" Patricia yelled.

"Sshh! She could probably hear from her room!"

"You're losing your aspect Dennis!"

"I'm sorry," he sighed, brushing over his head with his hand," God, I need to keep my head in the game."

~Time Skip~

~Your pov~

I opened my eyes and found I was back in the room. The man was now sitting on the bed next to mine, in a blue track suit.

"Hi. My names Hedwig. I'm wearing red socks," he said. He had a slight lisp.

I backed up in horror, and fell of the other side of the bed. Hedwig laughed at me.

"You're funny," he said,"You wanna know something?"

"Yeah," I said, standing up. I wobbled a bit in my heels.

"Mr. Dennis wants you to stay. He doesn't want the Beast to get you. He keeps checking on you while you sleep. Miss Patricia says its only because he likes watching girls dance and that he needs to stop," he smiled, biting his lower lip, obviously trying not to giggle.

"Thanks for telling me," I said, sitting on the bed," Can I tell you a secret too?"

"Yeah!" He ran over and sat on the bed next to me.

"Mr. Dennis told me that he wanted you to go to the Beast. That the Beast wants you now," when I said that he shook his head.

"No, thats not what he tells me."

"He doesn't want you know, thats why he didnt tell you."

"What? How would you know?"

"I hear him talking about it with a lady," which wasn't true. I would hear him talking to a woman about what they would do with the other two girls, Sam and Wendy.

"Miss Patricia said that I'm doing good though! That I dont make silly mistakes anymore!"

"That's not what she tells me," I said. My plan worked. Hedwig put his hands on his ears, tears pricking his eyes. He screamed no then ran out of the room. I sighed, curling up on the bed and resting my head on the pillow.

Ten minutes seemed to go by when the man in the button up shirt, Dennis, walked in.

"You really shouldn't trick children. It shows who you are and what you would do. He didnt mean any harm. What did he say to you?"

"He didnt tell me very much, just something about the Beast," I lied.

"Now you're tricking me? Come on, tell me what he said," he walked over, tugging his pants a bit and sitting next me on the bed.

"I told you, he didnt say anything."

"Dont worry, whatever he said you won't get in trouble for," he said, acting as if that would reassure me.

"He said that you dont want the Beast to have me... You want me to stay. You check on me while I sleep. Miss Patricia said it was only because you have perversions," I repeated rhythmically.

"Anything else?" He said concernedly.

"Not that I can remember," I said quietly. I guess I would have to befriend these different personalities if I wanted to get out.

"Well then. I just wanna say, I don't have perversions. And yes, I check on you. I want to make sure you're still there, or that you're okay," he replied, completely avoiding wanting me to stay.

"Okay," I said, putting my knees in my chest, making sure my legs covered anything that might show. He looked at me, then down, then looked away, seemingly disappointed.

"I'm trying to be better now, I promise," he leaned in and hugged me. I stared at a random point on the bed, trying not to flinch or push him away. He stayed there for seemingly hours, before letting go and looking at me one last time.

"You better give me your leggings, they've gotten all dirty from the bed. I got up and slipped my heels off, taking off my leggings and handing them to him. I put my heels back on.

"Thank you," he said. He walked out and slammed the door behind him.