Chapter 4

I stood there staring at the ground while he stared at me. He inhaled deeply then sighed. He walked toward me then stopped himself, walking out of the room and shutting the door softly for once. I sat back on the bed and let tears I was holding back slip out. Before I knew I I couldn't breath. My body refused to let air circulate through me. I pounded on the bed and finally gasped in air. I kept breathing in more and more in until I was hyperventilating, while I heard my thoughts scream at me that I was worthless, useless, helpless. I was a waste of space, acting on borrowed time. My face began tingling while I hyperventilated, and I rolled off of the bed onto the floor. The man must've heard the thud, because he ran in, in what I could only assume to be a track suit. I didnt pay much attention.

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)?!" He yelled with a lisp. I tried to grasp something but all I could reach for was concrete. There was no reality left for me to grasp onto.

"I'm gonna get Miss Patricia! She'll know what to do!" Hedwig panicked. He ran out and in hurried Miss Patricia, still in the suit. Soon my vision tingled and became fuzzy a bit. It started to get a little dark.

"Sweetie its going to be okay, its going to be okay. Uh," she thought quickly, scanning for something she could help with. She tried to lift up my head, but when she touched me I smacked her hand away, freaked out by it. I rolled around, trying to get up, my face hot and tingling, my vision blurred and my body losing its control.

"Maybe Dennis can help," she mentioned. She looked at me.

'Help! Help!' I mouthed, unable to speak. I didnt know where anything was at this point, it was all just a blob. I realized my hyperventilating had stopped. I calmed down a bit. Then I realized I wasn't breathing again. I stopped moving out of fear, and the world grew dark. Soon my perveral vision was all black, then everything straight forward was black. Then everything. I didnt know if my eyes were closed or not, so I squeezed them shut just in case. I felt hands on my stomach, but was limo and too weak it felt like to move. They shook me, and it felt distant. I forgot what to do. I laid there, and enjoyed the darkness and quietness for however long it would have it. I felt no ektion, other than being relaxed. Like I hadn't a care in the world.

Then the shaking grew more violent, and the darkness disappeared. I opened my eyes and gasped for air, rising up into a sitting position and hugging whoever was in front of me. I didnt care who it was, or if they were about to kill me at that exact moment, just that I was back in reality. Thats all I cared about.

"(Y/n)... You scared me. You wouldn't breath. You had a pulse, but you wouldn't breath..." A deeper voice said. It was Dennis. I pushed him away and sat on the bed, exhausted from what just happened. I laid down and breathed in and out like I just finished the world's fastest race.

"I'm sorry. I haven't had one in a long time. I panicked. I wasn't supposed to. The doctor told me to take my pills once everyday. I haven't had one in over two days. Can I eat?" I said suddenly. I had just noticed, since all my emotions were out, that I was starving.

"You haven't had what in a long time?"

"Nothing," I said, remembering that this man should not know my past.

"Haven't had what in a long time?" He asked again, sitting on the bed as well.

"A panic attack. I haven't had one in a good two months."

~A/N~

Sorry its so short. I was gonna add more but then the story would a hell of a lot shorter than I want it to be and I have fun writing this. Hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

~UnicowCipher :p