WroetoJizzle #1

Harry's POV

I'm so nervous for today. I shouldn't be, it's just like any other normal day of recording Q'n'A videos with the rest of the Sidemen and the Cals but I just can't wait to see Tobi.

You see, the thing is, I have a massive crush on Tobi and no one knows. They all know I'm gay, which was so obvious but they don't know about this.

I'm hoping it stays like that, Tobi can never know, he'll hate me and won't ever talk to me again and so will the rest of the guys.

*Time skip to recording*

As soon as I see Tobi, I get butterflies and I suddenly feel clammy and sweaty.

We start with my video.

Tobi says "This tweet comes from @SDMN+CalsRBae and she asks 'Do anyone of you have girlfriends/boyfriends or a crush on anyone, if so, who?' Let's start with Harry considering it's his video."

Oh shit... Why me first?

I thought about it and decided 'Fuck it, I'll tell him. What's the worst that can happen? Obviously rejection but it's a risk I'll take.' said "Um, I have a crush on someone."

Jide said "Ooh, who is it Harry?"

I looked around, then looked at the floor and said "Tobi." I looked up and everyone apart from Tobi had a smile on their faces.

I looked at Tobi, knowing I was as red as a tomato. He looked at me back and said "Is it true?"

I replied shakily "Yeah, it is. I've liked you for a while and I was scared o-"

I was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips, Tobi's lips in fact.

Kissing him felt weird, a good weird. It was like fireworks being set off in my mouth.

He slid his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I, of course, let him and thus started a battle for dominance.

Tobi won. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, feeling better the longer this was happening.

I was pulled back from my thoughts and Tobi. I looked around the room and they all had their phones out, taking pictures and they also all had massive grins on their faces.

I looked at Tobi and said "So do that mean you like me back then?"

Everyone, including Tobi laughed and he said "Of course I like you back. I'd have to be locked up in a mental asylum if I didn't."

I blushed, looked down and whispered "Yeah, right."

Tobi said "Seriously Harry, how can I not like you? You're funny, you're caring, you're gorgeous and what makes you even cuter, is the fact that you were oblivious to the fact that I liked you, flirted with you and basically giving you so many hints that I liked you but you were still so oblivious."

I blushed and said "I'm not any of those things really. You were oblivious to the fact that I liked you, flirted with you, giving you so many hints that I like you and yet you're calling me oblivious."

Simon cleared his throat and said "I'm sorry to interrupt you're little love fest, even though it's cute and everything but we do have a video to finish."

Everyone laughed while me and Tobi was sat there blushing like crazy.

We continued with the video, me and Tobi sneaking glances at each other throughout.

When we finished recording all the videos, everyone went to their rooms, apart from me and Tobi. He came and sat next to me on the sofa, sliding his hand onto my crotch. I let out a small moan.

That caused Tobi to jump on me and attack my neck with kisses, most likely leaving loads of hickeys. I was biting my lip, trying to fight back a loud moan but one of his hands wandered to my crotch area and I let out a loud moan.

All of a sudden, I heard everyone shouting from upstairs "YOU BEST NOT BE HAVING SEX ON THE SOFA!"

Me and Tobi blushed and reverted to cuddling and watching TV, Tobi occasionally kissing my neck, leaving even more hickeys.

I felt my eyes start to droop, so I gave in and closed them, wrapping my arms around Tobi's waist as I do so.

Before I fell asleep though, I felt Tobi kiss my forehead and say "Goodnight bog, I love you."

Word Count - 735