WroetoJide #1

Third Person's POV

The two boys, although opposites, were infatuated with each other.

In fact, it would be normal to see them cuddling if you walked into a room.

Although they were very touchy feely with each other, they were scared to take the next step in case the other doesn't feel the same way or it makes things awkward and so it went on and on until, one day...

It was a normal day in the Sidemen house and in that house, normal means, a lazy day off watching random TV shows, watching films and eating a bunch of junk food and in Harry and JJ's case, cuddling on the sofa.

Harry was laid on top of JJ, his head on the elders chest, listening to his, surprisingly, calm heartbeat, whilst JJ had his arms wrapped around the youngers waist and his chin resting on top of his blonde messy hair.

Harry yawned and rubbed his eyes and JJ had to squeal at how cute Harry looked.

"Aw Haz, you look like a cute little teddy bear."

Harry's face flushed beetroot red and JJ said "Aw, is little Hazza bear embarrassed? How cute."

It was then that the awkwardness started...

Simon sighed and said "Get the fuck together already! You both like each other, we don't care, get together before we take matters into our own hands!"

Both boys blushed and looked at each other.

Harry said, in a small shy voice, "Do you like me JJ?"

JJ replied with a small smile on his face "Of course I do, Hazza bear. Do you like me?"

Harry replied "Yeah."

JJ said "Well, then. Hazza bear, will you be my cute, cuddly teddy bear boyfriend?"

Harry blushed but nodded his head.

All the guys cheered and there were a few shouts of finally's heard from the guys that had waited for this forever.

JJ looked down at Harry and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

Harry picked his head up off of JJ's chest, looked him in the eyes, his own eyes flicking down to the elders plump lips and back to his eyes.

Harry took the little bit of confidence he had and leaned towards the boys lips. JJ met him in the middle, for a small, loving kiss.

When both boys pulled away, they were breathing slightly heavier than before but with wide, toothy smiles etched on their faces.

Harry placed his head on JJ's once more but this time, he laced his fingers with JJ's, a small smile playing on his lips.

For the rest of the day, neither boys could stop smiling, for they had done what they thought was impossible and took the next step, making themselves and the others beyond happy.

Happier than what they thought they could ever be.

But that is how they were for all eternity, happy and content all because they had each other.

That's all they ever wanted...

Word Count - 492