A Shopping Trip and a Prophecy...

Lord Voldemort's Inner Circle:
Hadrian Riddle née Preverell - The Queen
Lucius Malfoy - The Dark Lord's Right Hand
Narcissa Malfoy née Black - Healer
Bellatrix LeStrange née Black - Torturer
Rodolphus LeStrange - Torturer
Rabastan LeStrange - Torturer
Evan Rosier - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Tadeus Nott - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Bartemius Crouch Jr. - Interrogator
Xenophilius Lovegood- Publicist and Researcher
Severus Snape - Potions Master and Order Insider and Hogwarts Insider

Narrator's POV

Neville arrived first, holding a bag full of plants from "Noltie's Botanical Novelties," followed Bellatrix, and Rodolphus and Rabastan —both being crushed under bags from "Noltie's Botanical Novelties" and several unmarked bags most likely from Knockturn Alley.

After the LeStranges arrived, Hermione and Barty arrived, carrying bags from "Flourish and Blotts Bookseller" as well as several unmarked bags which Hadrian could only guess was from Knockturn Alley.

Next was the Lovegoods, who were carrying bags from "Twinkle's Telescopes" and "Praedico Predico" and several bags from Knockturn Alley.

And then came a trio that Hadrian didn't recognize, all three of them had pale blonde hair and the makes had blue eyes while the woman had brown.

"Hello, my lord." The trio recited to Tom

"Greetings." Tom said to them before turning to Hadrian "Love, this is Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy and their son, Draco."

"Hello." Hadrian greeted

***

After their introduction, the Malfoys separated: Draco to Hermione, Narcissa to Bellatrix, and Lucius to Barty.

"Love," Tom said to Hadrian "I've indulged myself today by spending time with you, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to return home and complete a few things."

"Ok then, I'll see you later." Hadrian said, as Tom kissed his forehead and left

***

After eating lunch, the group made their way to Twilfitt and Tattings.

The shop looked much nicer than Madam Malkin's, with its clearly more elegant robes, suits, dresses, and other clothing items.

But anyways, the men took Draco and Neville to choose clothing while the women took Luna, Hermione, and Hadrian.

***

Hadrian, Luna, and Hermione sat in chairs while Narcissa, Bellatrix and the shop attendant picked out dresses and other clothing.

Hermione went first, trying on dresses for both formal and casual wear in all different colors —though it was decided she looked best in darker colors.

Hermione also tried on clothing for casual wear: jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, skirts.

And then there were shoes: heels and flats for formal and casual attire as well as sneakers.

And lastly, Bella, Cissy, and the shop attendant helped her pick out undergarments: bras, underwear, tights, etc.

Once the attendant picked up the outfits that Hermione was going to purchase, Hermione said "Wait, what's that dress on that mannequin?"