Reconstruction...

Lord Voldemort's Inner Circle:
Hadrian Riddle née Preverell  - The Queen
Lucius Malfoy - The Dark Lord's Right Hand
Narcissa Malfoy née Black - Healer
Bellatrix LeStrange née Black - Torturer
Rodolphus LeStrange - Torturer
Rabastan LeStrange - Torturer
Evan Rosier - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Tadeus Nott - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Bartemius Crouch Jr. - Interrogator
Xenophilius Lovegood- Publicist and Researcher
Severus Snape - Potions Master and Hogwarts Insider
The Queen's Court:
Rowan Preverell : Spider - Interrogator and Torturer
Verity Nott née Preverell : Fate - Interrogator and Torturer and Metamorphagus
Hermione Malfoy née Franqui : Raven - Researcher and Torturer
Neville LeStrange : Poison - Herbologist and Torturer
Luna LeStrange née Lovegood : Eclipse - Seer
Draco Malfoy : Dragon - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
Theodore Nott : Shadow - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
William Weasley : Gold - Gringotts Insider
Fleur Weasley née Delacour : Flower - Veela Connection and Healer
Charlie Weasley : Charmer - Dragon Expert
Percy Weasley : Suit - Minister Insider
George Weasley : Yang - Experimenter
Fred Weasley : Yin - Experimenter
Sirius Black : Padfoot - Torturer
Remus Black née Lupin : Moony - Werewolf Connection and Torturer

Narrator's POV

Once Albus Dumbledore was dead, Minister of Magic, Lucius Malloy quickly got to work.

He tore down the laws the put restrictions on magical creates and branches of magic.

Dark Arts was now a mandatory class at Hogwarts from Years One to Three, like the other classes, Barty Crouch Jr. was set to teach the class.

Wizard Etiquette was also mandatory for current Muggleborns and from any Muggleborns for the next eleven years.

And Muggle Music and Art classes were removed.

One major change was the Adoption Act.

The Adoption Act was to take infant Muggleborns from their Muggle parents before they could grow attached to their parents.

Then a Ministry Official would take the baby to the Wizarding World and the parents and any siblings would be oblivated to forget they had that child.

The child then would be temporarily placed in the adoption system to be adopted by a wizarding family, thus removing the greatest risk of muggles discovering their world.

Many young couples loved the idea to have a child easily.

It was very well known that Lucius still answered to the Dark Lord, so the public was sure that the best choices for the country was being made.

***

Since the war was won, the Death Eaters returned to their normal lives, wearing their Dark Marks with pride.

Professor Sprout and Madam Hooch decided to retire from their positions and Neville took over the Herbology department and Cedric Diggory, the winner of the Tri-Wizard Tournament ten years ago, became the Qudditch coach.

Professor Trewlany was discovered to be a fraud and Luna, a true seer, took her place as the Head of the Divination Department.

Remus took the job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

Verity, Theo, Rowan and Sirius got jobs in the Auror's office —which was no longer being used to find Dark wizards, but capture criminals.

Percy returned to his job in the Ministry.

Bill and Fleur continued their jobs as curse-breakers for Gringotts.

Charlie returned to Romania as a Dragon Keeper.

Fred and George still ran their joke shop; which was thriving.

Draco and Hermione founded a new school for children from ages five to ten to teach the children how to read, write, basic math, and simple bits of history do they would be prepared to go to Hogwarts —which was still Headmistressed by Minerva McGonagall.

Hadrian and Tom decided to live a quiet life away from the new's spotlight, but they kept a careful watch over what was happening with the world.

Rowan did find Madeleine White —his soulmate.

She was a short girl with red hair and blue eyes, a former Ravenclaw who worked in a library.

Percy, Charlie, Fred, and George also stumbled across their soulmates and were happily together.

Anyone you asked would say that the Wizarding World was taking a turn for the best.

But surprises still happened...