Start the War...

Lord Voldemort's Inner Circle:
Hadrian Riddle née Preverell - The Queen
Lucius Malfoy - The Dark Lord's Right Hand
Narcissa Malfoy née Black - Healer
Bellatrix LeStrange née Black - Torturer
Rodolphus LeStrange - Torturer
Rabastan LeStrange - Torturer
Evan Rosier - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Tadeus Nott - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Bartemius Crouch Jr. - Interrogator
Xenophilius Lovegood- Publicist and Researcher
Severus Snape - Potions Master and Order Insider and Hogwarts Insider
The Queen's Court:
Rowan Preverell : Spider - Interrogator and Torturer
Verity Nott née Preverell : Fate - Interrogator and Torturer and Metamorphagus
Hermione Malfoy née Franqui : Raven - Researcher and Torturer
Neville LeStrange : Poison - Herbologist and Torturer
Luna LeStrange née Lovegood : Eclipse - Seer
Draco Malfoy : Dragon - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
Theodore Nott : Shadow - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
William Weasley : Gold - Gringotts Insider and Order Insider
Fleur Weasley née Delacour : Flower - Veela Connection and Healer
Charlie Weasley : Charmer - Order Insider and Dragon Expert
Percy Weasley : Suit - Minister Insider and Order Insider
George Weasley : Yang - Order Insider and Experimenter
Fred Weasley : Yin - Order Insider and Experimenter
Sirius Black : Padfoot - Order Insider and Torturer
Remus Black née Lupin : Moony - Order Insider and Werewolf Connection and Torturer

Narrator's POV

Four weeks had passed, Barty and Evan reported back what they got from the Order since Moody and Shackbolt were closer to Dumbledore than Severus was.

Apparently, the Order had planned a rally as a last hitch measure to get supporters, but Evan and Barty had offered to make the flyers and messed up the location to ensure citizens would not get caught in the crossfire.

What crossfire you might ask, the Dark Lord and his followers planned to disguise themselves as citizens and attack when the Order was assembled to the rally.

Spider and Fate —Rowan and Verity— had been newly initiated into the Queen's a Court and Verity became close to Theo, her soulmate, and unlike himself, his siblings had been taught by the Order —who thought would create loyalty from them to the Order— so all they needed was curses, which the diary was more than happy to teach.

So, the Death Eaters stood in Diagon Alley —which had been closed for the day— wearing glamours on common witches and wizards.

Dumbledore walked onto a platform, cast "Sonorus" and began to speak, "People of the wizarding world, for too long have we sat back and let Voldemort twist the righteous rules of our world, he has tried to corrupt us and our children but no longer will we allow it! Join me and my Order of the Phoenix to defeat the tyrant known as Voldemort!"

The Dark forced itself not to laugh at the crummy speech that Albus gave and pretending to be interested.

"I know that we seem small in numbers, but with you on our side we will get the Ministry and we will win!"

"Are you sure about that, Albus?" The Dark Lord said, his voice ringing out into the silent alley

Fear ran across Albus' face for a moment before disappearing and he yelled, "Where are you, coward!"

"Behind you." The Dark Lord answered, appearing from the shadows, causing several Order members to scream

Then suddenly, Barty and Evan's polyjuice potion ended and they returned to their real forms.

Several from the Order gasped and the Death Eaters laughed as they removed their glamours.

"Attack." Lord Voldemort ordered his followers, and they instantly sprang into action

Spell after spell was thrown: "Fiendfyre" after "Crucio" after "Expelliarmus" after "Diffindo" after "Expulso" after "Confringo" after "Avada Kedavra" were tossed along with other spells.

Soon, the Light realized they were hopelessly outnumbered and needed to retreat.

Once the dust settled and the Order was gone, the Dark cheered.

Healers began to look after the wounded and the Dark Lord allowed himself to smile at their victory, but his joy didn't last long when he didn't see his Queen.

He started to internally panic while his outer calm didn't fade, this could easily be a mix up, he turned to Lucius and asked "Where is my Queen?"

Lucius' eyes widened with fear when he didn't see Hadrian in the crowd of Death Eaters.

"I-I d-don't know, m-my L-Lord. He c-could be w-with a healer." Lucius said, his fear breaking his usually calm and controlled Malfoy exterior

Tom walked past every healer looking for his Hadrian, hoping to see him with one, but he was nowhere in sight.

Lord Voldemort took a deep breath and felt out for his soulmate's magic, but could not sense it: because he was long gone.

It took every effort for him not to scream along with his soul that was crying out for Hadrian's.

***

Hadrian Preverell still felt dazed from the "Stupefy" that had been thrown at him while his back was turned.

He had no idea where he was, but he could feel that Tom wasn't near so his soul began to cry out for his other half.

***

Tom Marvolo Riddle could not sleep.

He sat shirtless on his bed just staring at the wall, his soul's screaming not allowing him to sleep.

Lord Voldemort thought that a younger version of himself from maybe twenty years ago would be mad at him, but that version would not know Hadrian nor the pure bliss felt by his Queen's presence.

Deciding to do something productive, he grabbed a sleeping robe and went to his office to begin some paperwork...