✒Chapter 10♣[Original]

👑CHAPTER TEN👑
•Unexpected Turn of Events•

Rochester, New York;
Ontario Beach🗽

6:30 p.m

Saturday; afternoon

-Jack-

Raven and Becky grip my arm tightly and nudge me, calling out my name

Raven and Becky grip my arm tightly and nudge me, calling out my name. "You just can't find good help these days," Becky says, adjusting her top.

"Good riddance." Raven says, as she smacks on her gum near my ear, blowing frequent, oversized bubbles. "So where are we going next, Mr. Moneybags."

"Moneybags?" I think to myself, enduring the sound of her obnoxious smacking. You know what, I think i'm going to have to take a rain-check on our other plans. I think I'm just going to head home."

"You're bailing on us? Seriously? Is it because of what that geezer said to you? You don't need him honey. You got us."

My blood began to boil the more she brought up Simon. I spoke softly, gripping their bags tightly. "Don't talk about him like that."

"What?" Raven says, with a playful chuckle.

"I said don't talk about him like that!" Without a second thought I swung my right arm, throwing their bags overboard. "No!" They scream as they watch the contents of their bags soak and scatter in the Genesee River.

The girls gasp, looking at each other with shocked expressions, both extremely pissed-off.

"He ruined our clothes, Raven!" Becky turns to me. "Do you have any idea how much that cost you jerk?" She screams. "Ugh... You need to leave, now!"

"I couldn't agree more," I reply, stepping off the yacht.

I feel a tug on the back of my shirt. I turn and see Raven blowing more pink bubbles. "So, like what's your problem? You're just going to side with that old geezer, give us the cold shoulder, and dump our expensive clothes in the river? I hope you realize you just blew your shot with all of this." She said, as her and her friend showed off their bodies. "We know plenty of rich guys who would love to take a couple of classy girls like us out. You're not man enough for us anyway, loser."