19

Ch.19

It's been two days since Kevin and I made up. He cleared up our misunderstanding and dropped the bomb that he's a cop. Since then I've been spending much more time at his home. Lion texted me the address for the training place and I was pissed. It was about three hours from my house, by bus in the deep county. Still, I sucked it up and started to prepare myself.

I made up some excuse about Dean and I having a day to ourselves to Kevin. He accepted it saying something like "Alright, I'll share."

I rolled my eyes at the thought but blushed just as I did before. I was on the grey hound bus heading to my destination. Hopefully the hours will past by quickly. My first day of training to be an assassin, I'm really fucking crazy to go through with this.

I rested my head against the cool window as the scenery passes by. I needed to come up with another two excuses for Saturday and Sunday. Going missing for two days for no reason is bound to become suspicious. Plus I needed to actually start cleaning up the neighborhood.

Damn Lion for this.

I've barely been on this bus for an hour and I'm already hating it. Why couldn't the place be closer. Then again, being somewhere where I won't be recognized is good.

There might actually be a chance that this won't blow up in my face. Most of the rings I do is thought out. But this, this was not in anyway thought out. I was so eager to get off the map and keep killing that I didn't really think this through.

I groaned and glared at the man who took me out of my thoughts. His leg kept hitting mine and it felt like it was on purpose. He was pissing me off and didn't seem to care. I've been putting up with him since I got on this damn bus. Dose he not know anything about personal space? Most of the seats were empty as well. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked him waiting as he took his time to look over at me.

"Sorry am I bothering you?" He asked with a ghost of a smile.

I was seconds from pulling out my blade not caring who will see me kill this man. "Yes, your leg keeps hitting me."

"Oh, sorry." He moved his leg over and went back to paying me no mind.

I tried doing the same thing but not even 10 minutes later his leg hit mine again. I looked back at him with a huff while glaring. His eyes slide back to me with a lazy smile. "The road is bumpy." Was his excuse.

"My knife is sharp and I grew up gutting pigs, stop fucking with me." I threatened finally snapping.

His eyes enlarged hearing the real threat in my voice. His smile slipped off his face slowly. Not long after he got up and switched to another seat. I roughly sat back in my seat going back to ignoring him. Finally.

I wasn't really that worried about my first day of training. I was more curious about who was joining me. If they find the ones whose never been caught by the cops, then everyone around me is going to be a killer. Some might have interesting stories to tell, other might just be annoying. Either way I'm sure we'll all try to kill each other. It was in beast like us nature. I might even see the new killer whose been fucking with me there. There's a chance I can get them out of my hair. Even if I can't and if the person isn't there someone was bound to know something. Like Mr. Creed said, "Only the dirty talk to the dirty".

But there is a chance that no one knows a thing. There is also a chance that one of these people is a cop. It won't end well for anyone if they've been infiltrated. I'll have to look for any and all exits in case I need to escape. I've come too far to just be set up and taken down by an undercover pig.