Touch Me

*DoorBell Rings*

Omg .. i said frustrated Jacob is here omg.. I ran up to the door and opened ..
Hi manager i said softly oh hi there hunnie where's ur packed clothes now he said nicely I ran up at the stairs and open my bedroom's door and get my clothes in the fastest mode and gently run downstairs and ran up on the main door Here you go sir' i said fast haha okay then lets go

Mia POV
Godsake! This day is gonna be lit ... i ran so fast on jacob's car and saw him on the back Ohh My Gemss i said whispering .... Jacob saw me and say hi with a big smile and i reply back .. Hi Jacob i said with tears going down ..

Ohh!! Why u crying bbg?? He said with a sad face Im so blessed today because i meet u in personal i said with a teardrops on my cheek.
Ohh!! Haha Stop crying bbg.. here come sit next to me and he Wipe my tears with He's scarf.. Thank u Jacob.. i said with a bright and sparkling smile..

Jacob POV
This girl is too hot to handle she is so freaking sexy with her tank top... I can really see her big boobs, I gently hold her thigh and she give me a big smile and said Haha Jacob what are u Doin' ... Nothing i just kinda' like ur Outfit it's too sexy hahaah.. i said sweetly Uhmm.. okay just make sure that ur manager won't see u touching my thighs.. Okay Hunnie... i said smirking haha ... Just go up a little bit bby i feel better now!!!!.... okay okay i put my hands on the buttons of her pants and unbottoned it, i gently removing her pants and i hear her moaning softly as i touch her pussy, i gently go down and fingered her as she moaned silently and i saw her lipbiting omg she is fucking amazing...

Btw the manager and the driver went outside to buy some foods and put my things at the back of the car..

Mia POV
Jacob is such a Fuckboy i really want his style.. he is fucking gorgeous when i look to his hazel eyes omg .. He fingered and fingered me and i moaned calling his name DAAAA----DDDDDD-YYYYYY IITTSSS FFFFFF-UCCCCKKKKIIINNGGG GGRRREEEAA---TTT UGHHH.. i shout Loudlyy as he kissed me to stop my yell.. i feel that he is exploring my mouth with his long tongue i kissed him back with a closed eyes as i explored he's mouth tooo .... i opened my eye and look at the window of the car and i saw he's manager walking back .....

Jacob ur manager is coming now I said frustated.... i put my pants back and make my make up again because the lipstick is at my cheek and jacob's cheek's tooo so i do it up the fastest and get some wipes and wipe jacob's cheek while i do that i saw jacob starring at me... Haha jacob why u looking me that way!!?? I said with some big smile... Haha i kinda like u he said sweetly.. Ohh jacob i kinda like u a lot when u started doing a vine.. You really love it he said with a happiness.. Haha Yeah!!!!! He kissed me back and say I love u mia while he kissing me i..............

Hahahaha that cringy stuff on the car haha more dirty storyy coming uppp stay tunned- mia♡