Chapter 3

...... i gently put my hand under his t-shirt and rubbed his stomach, i hear a little moan...

Jacob POV
Babe, can we continue this on the hotel i said.. Yes!! Babe we can do this later she said with a sparkling eyes .. Hahaha i fix my self again and someone knocks on the car... Knock Knock!!! Who's that?? I said with a quirky face.. Hey Jacob!! You forgotten me already what a slap!! he said with angrily face.. No sir!! Sorry i thought your a Stranger sorryy!!!.  Haha okay, I bought some foods to eat he said.... Another food!!! Mia said with a smirking face... Hahaha yeah!!! I said with quiltyness.. Shall we eat before We get back at the hotel the manager said... Yeah i agree let's EAAAA---TTTT i said loudly... Calm down Babe she said ...
* The Driver is Quiet so shhh!! *
BABE??? The manager said with a shock face.. Hahaha i just call my Crush, Babe is that a problem she said ... No no No-th-ing haha sorry he said .. Shall we Eat im hungry okay i said hahahah.. Before we start please.. Pray first okay she said... Every one Agree with it..

( Praying Session )

Mia POV
After we Eat, the trip must go on... im so excited for tonight .. i must take a pic from snapchat and choose a filter, I choose the Reindeer one and jacob wants to take a pic with me ... Babe can i join he said quietly

*the manager is sleeping and the driver can't see us because jacob untied the curtains to hide the both of us*

Uhmm. Okay babe. I said smirking.. Take a pic now!!! he said .. Just wait babe im gonna go get my Selfie FlashLight  i said ..

* Night Time i almost forgot *

whilee im doing that i felt jacob hugging me at my shoulder ... he gently go down and touch my boobss... Babe!! You're so hot Today can i have a Taste again please.. he said smirking.. Yeahhh go ahead, only my boobs hahaha!! i said giggling.. Why babe?? He said .. Save my Pussy later okay i said smirking.. Hahaha okay... Jacob gently remove my tank top and my bra....

Jacob POV
Mia has a big boob tho!!! I like her boobs, Her Color , her body and everything she makes me feel comfortable and happy.. i really like her, the first time i saw her  she's like an angel who fall to find me.. im kinda' lucky bc i have her.... she's the one i want till the end....

I gently lick her boobs and go down to her nipples.. i squish and squish and lick and lick until she moaned softly.. Babe u turned me on Ugh!!! She said.. i interupt the licking session and start Talking sweetly to her ...

Babe i kinda' like u a lot i said ... I like u too babe the first time i saw u i felt like heaven from the above, i started stalking u and my heart really fall for you, i can' t believe that This impossible things can make it Possible she said with a tear coming out.. Ohh babe don't cry, This is a journey that god given us so be lucky i said with a happy face... Okay! On One Condition she said.. okay uhmm what's that!?? .. Just don't kiss ur fanss anymore at their cheeks okay!! She said with a jealousy face.. Okay okAy haha not a problem ;) i said smirking ..

I looked at the window and i saw the Hotel.......

Updating tmrrow stay tunned love u guys - mia♡