Hotel Love

And i Saw the Hotel.....

Mia POV
I swear this is gonna be the best night of my life omg...
* jacob falls asleep on my thighs*
Babe!??? I said with a smile .. jacob didn't reply back because he falls asleep,he is so cute when he sleepsss. HE IS CUTE!!!.

After we entered the Entrance of the Hotel i wake Jacob up ..
Babe!!! We're on the Hotel now i said waking him up.. Uhoh mmm oh okay babe im so tired mmm he said with a sleepy face.. Babe were gonna go enter to the hotel please wake up i said.. Uh okay ..
Jacob woke up and wipe his whole face,brush his hair and put his hat on.. Babe wait you forgot something i said.. Whoo babe what?? He said smirking.. My Kiss i said smirking too.. Haha okay.. Jacob Leans on me and Kiss my lipss. He explore my mouth again and i explore his mouth too.. Babe ur a good kisser tho!! He said without breaking the kiss.... mmmm i said sweetly like i really like his kissss.. After the 5 mins of the kissing session .. i hear his manager talking to the driver so we immediately stop kissing.. We pretend like we're friends again and Communicating each other like that..Jacob tied back again the curtains... I lean to see the window and i saw the main entrance of the Hotel..

Okay okay Pack up guyss!! The manager said... Okay jacob and i said it loud... Don't scream Guys the manager said. Hahaha okay i said...

Jacob Opened the Left door of the car and he Saw his MOM..

Jacob POV
I saw mom and i ran up to her and give her a big hug.. I really miss her so much...
Mom i miss u so bad i said.. Hunnie ur so cute haha, Caroline is at the #6578 room number.. she said.. Oh okay mom were are u going???? ... Im going to ur father at the California he needs a help to pass ur songs in the media.... That's so Far Mom i said shock. Hunnie im getting Late now i need to go, the flight is about an Hour.. If u need something just ask ur manager or text and call me.. Just be safe Always just don't ever ever forget to feed ur cats okay hahaha.. she said smirking.. Haha okay mom take care too I love u i said smiling...

Mia POV
He's so sweet....

Sorry my phone died again hahahah always stay tunned for my next chapter love u- mia♡