Parking Lot

-------------------------------------->

CHECK OUT THE SMEXY COVER MADE BY ALULU! :D

This story will contain Major Adult Content!

So, if you don't like to read stuff like that then don't read. I will not repeat this again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

"Mom, I am home" I said as I neared the door. I frowned as I looked at the locked door, wondering where my mom was. I saw a slip of paper attached to the lock of the door and curiously picked it up, reading it.

'At work, come meet me at the supermarket for house keys

Love mom x

P.S- I knew you would forget'

I turned around and made my way to the supermarket. Thankfully mom had ensured that Sam and I be aware of where she was working in case we ever needed her. I slowly walked down the streets looking at the houses. One house in particular stopped me as I saw a boy of about 4 playing with his father. The father picked him up, kissing his cheeks as he played throw with him. I felt a pang of sadness as I thought about how my childhood had gone to a complete waste. Having a father who was just good enough for drinking was not something that every child wanted.

Looking at the house once more, almost wistfully, I looked away and forced my feet to move. I didn't need to make things worse than they already were. I shouldn't be crying over spilled milk.

I smiled as I finally stood in front of the supermarket. My mother had told me that she would be working in the home products department, so I quickly entered and skipped through the different sections, until I saw my mother standing behind a counter.

I made my way towards her through the crowd. When I was just about to reach her, another figure stood in front, placing a something on her counter. I stiffened as I studied the person from behind. It looked awfully a lot like Hunter, but I really hope it wasn't him.

"How much for this Mam?" His voice rang deep and husky. I moaned quietly and opened my eyes, looking at his backside. God! I was turning into a pervert and I hadn't even known him for a day.

"Are you sure you need so many son? Aren't you...oh! Olivia, over here. I am sorry son, that's my daughter. Just a minute" My mom said loudly, waving her hand towards me. I groaned as Hunter turned around and looked at me, with a small smirk on his face.

"Mom, I need the keys" I muttered looking down at my feet, still feeling Hunter's gaze on me. My mom kept on speaking to me, while I fiddled around with my shirt. My gaze fell onto the counter and I gasped as I saw six packs of Condoms, chocolate flavour. I couldn't be closer, so I had no idea what his size was, but then mentally scolded myself for thinking that way.

I heard the rattle of keys and looked up to notice my mother holding the keys in front of my face, with an amused look. I just smiled at her and shook my head.

"I'll see you at home" I whispered pressing a kiss to her cheek and leaving quickly, but not before sneaking a glance at him. He was watching me, watching my every move.

As I exited the super market, I frowned as I realised that I would have to walk all the way back. I started to make my way towards the streets when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I took a deep breath as I started to feel sick and raised my feet, bringing it back down hard. "What the hell sis" Sam's voice rang in my ears and I turned around shocked.

Sam stood in front of me, covered in dirt with flicks of grease on his face. I smiled at that and raised my hand wiping his face clean. "You really need to keep yourself clean" I said grinning and Sam chuckled and looked at me with an evil grin. Sam had the same dark brown like me, but our eyes were different, whereas my eyes were dark brown, Sam had dark brownish blackish eyes, but there was rarely any difference. But, Sam topped me up with his height and body. He was sleek in his built, nothing buff and even had a six pack and was over 6'3. Unfortunately for me I was 5'7 with no curves at all.