Dinner Party

Warning: Mature Content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

Hunter parked his bike in front of my house and I quickly got off. "Thank you" I mumbled quietly and slowly turned around. I was pulled back roughly, facing Hunter. I gulped as he brushed his lips against mine, slowly. "You're welcome Kitten" He purred, making me blush at the erotic name

"I'll see you at school" He spoke up and kissed me briefly once again. I stood there as I watched him go and felt a smile break out on my face but it quickly vanished. Why was he interested in me? I was a little nobody and to top it up he had a bunch of girls in line for his attention. I had already seen him with Macie, so what was I? Just a little fuck toy until he got bored. I felt dread fill me as I thought back to the parking lot. I shouldn't have let him touch me that way. It was wrong on so many level. Starting today, I would ignore him. Hadn't I decided to attract less attention and here I was getting it on with the bad boy of school.

I stepped inside the house and quickly made something to eat, I knew that Sam and mom would be home soon and they would be hungry.

I whistled as I made the chicken salad and moved around the kitchen. I heard the front door open and ran out to see Sam standing there with some sort of a package in hand.

"What's that?" I piped, pointing to the package. Sam let out a startle shout as he saw me standing there. "It's for you. Mom sent it. She said to get ready before she is home. We have to go to a neighbour's dinner part" Sam grumbled and flopped the package down in front of me, making his way to his room.

I picked up the package and quickly made my way to the kitchen to put the chicken salad in the fridge and to clear the kitchen. Once I was finished I made my way to my room and opened the package. I groaned as I saw what my mom had picked up for me. It was a black dress with a v neck line and spaghetti straps and to top it up, it was back less and it ended just a little above my butt. There was some sort of jewellery also and I gasped as I saw a choker and some earning. Why was my mom making me wear this? She knew I didn't like showing my body.

I noticed that there was a note attached along with the dress and quickly picked it up.

'Wear it. No excuses.

Mom x'

I threw the dress and the jewellery on the bed irritated and hurried towards the bathroom to take a bath.

I bit my lip as I looked at my reflection. The dress clung to my figure like a second skin. Every inch of me looked enticing and sensual. I had never looked this way, maybe because I never wore dresses. My hair was pulled up in an elegant bun, with tendrils hanging around my face. The choker was around my neck and I hated to admit but it looked good. I turned to look at my mom, who was grinning widely and holding a pair of black wedges. I took them from her, all the time muttering under my breath and put them on.

"Happy?" I asked once I was done. My mom was dressed in a soft white dress that came till her knee and had thick straps to it. She had left her hair open and was looking like an absolute angel.

"Let's go and for god sake stop with that face"

I looked at the floor not saying anything. I heard a gasp and raised my eyes to see Sam staring at me in shock. It was quickly replaced by anger when he saw my back. "Change" he snapped and pointed towards my room. I happily turned around when my mom stopped me.

"There is nothing wrong with her dress. She is looking beautiful" Mom countered and I could literally hear Sam grinding his teeth together.

"We are going to our neighbours' house mother, not to a club. She should be dressed decently" Sam bit out and I smiled at him gratefully but he didn't pay attention to me. He was too busy glaring at mom.