Full Moon- Part 1

Hi All you amazing people.

I am finally back and ready to continue and finish this story for good. Thank you for all the support that you've shown all these years and I cannot thank you all enough.

I had a tough time in my personal life and as much as I wanted to, I couldn't get back to writing. But now that I am here, I would love to see your love.

Vote & Comment 

Note: My writing style has changed a bit considering its been so may years, so I'd request you to brush up on the story line and go read all the chapters again. I will be editing soon.

**********************

Olivia

"Kitten its time to wake up" Hunter's voice rang clear as he shook my body, trying his best to wake me up gently. I groaned a little, as I felt him get up from the bed, as my body lost the heat from his form and the blanket was pulled off me.

My body shivered slightly due to the cold and my eyes snapped open. I slowly turned, so I was on my back and looked up at my mate. He stood at the edge of the bed, his eyes turning dark as he took in my form. I was clothed in a barely there night shirt, wearing no bra and a tiny lace panty that was see through.

I spread my legs wide, giving him a view of my pussy, waiting to be claimed by him in the true sense.

"Fuck kitten. You're such a bad girl, always teasing" Hunter growled a little as he caught hold of my legs, pulling me to the edge of the bed, making a small scream escape my lips.

I breathed deeply as his eyes remained focused on my pussy. He slowly ran his hands up my leg as he pushed my night shirt up, catching hold of the sides of the panty and slowly pulled them down.

I could feel the wetness that spread across my centre as my nipples hardened. I wanted him so bad.

"Please, please" I begged as Hunter ran a finger across my slit, brushing teasingly against my clit and feeling my wetness.

"You're like my favourite treat all laid out" He appreciated and without any warning his lips were on my pussy, licking me dry.

"Oh god...so good...yes, please don't stop...please" I moaned as I pushed my hips up to his mouth, grinding myself against him as he continued to lick. I have no idea what had gotten into me, since I was always so shy around Hunter. But there was no way that I would complain.

It had been too long.

"All mine kitten" Hunter stated as he pulled his face away before suddenly biting down on my click and soothing it with his tongue. A scream escaped my lips as my body tingled with passion.

"Please, make me cum" I begged as Hunter continued to lick. My eyes closed as I suddenly felt my slick pussy ready for the orgasm. Moaning loudly, I continued to ride Hunters mouth as I finally gave in.

"HUNTER"

I screamed as Hunter drank all my cum, dropping none of it. My chest heaved in heavy breathing as he finally pulled away. My body still coming down from it's high as he pushed my shirt all the way under my neck and buried his face in my chest. He continued to drop small kisses on my nipples as he rose once again to briefly kiss me on the lips.