four

you can crush my candy cane but you'll never catch me cry

(Age//17-18)

it was a chilly day and the first day of senior year. harry was exited, waking up early with with the thought of going back to school.

the curly headed boy chose a pink long sleeved shirt, one of his favorite pair of jeans that hugged his thick tighs perfectly, and his new black converse.

he smiled at himself through his full sized mirror, twirling around in his room. harry grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket before he skipped out of his room.

"good morning, mummy." harry greeted, going over to anne and kissed her cheek. "morning, love," anne smiled and stood up, "i made you some pancakes." she said as grabbed a plate from the counter.

harry thanked her and began to eat his delicious breakfast. "i was wondering if you could braid my hair," harry pulled on one of his chestnut locks, "we still have time."

"okay then, i'll be right back." anne rose up from the table, leaving to get the supplies to braid harry's hair.

once the green-eyed boy finished the rest of his food he stood up and washed his plate. he wiped his hands dry, taking a seat on the chair he was sitting in.

"i'm going to begin now so stay still, please," anne spoke when she returned and started braiding her son's hair.

about twelve minutes later, anne tapped on harry's shoulder, telling him that she'd finished his two separate braids.

"thanks." harry smiled and stood up from the chair. "how do i look?" he spun for his mum.

"you look lovely, darling." anne said with honesty. "i can't believe you're starting your senior year already." she walked up to harry and hugged him close.

"my baby is growing up so fast." she pulled away from the curly headed boy and kissed his cheek. "i think it's time to go." harry announced and kissed his mum's cheek.

"okay baby, good luck at school today!" anne beamed. harry grinned, grabbing his black bag that was near the door and waved at his mum.

"bye mummy, i'll see you later." he said and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him.

harry plugged in his earphones, humming along to 'american' by lana del rey as he walked to school.

♡♡

the bambi-like boy soon saw the white building he grew familiar with over the past years after ten minutes of walking.

he entered the school gates and made his way to the bench where his friends would be.

harry smiled when he saw both niall and liam talking, suddenly feeling a rush of excitement and a squeal almost escaping his plush lips.

he rushed to them and plot down on the brown bench. "hey guys."

niall and liam greeted him with giant smiles. "let's see our schedules," niall turned to grab a folded paper out of his blue backpack.