eight

alphabet boy

"it's time to wake up, sweetie

"it's time to wake up, sweetie." harry heard his mum speak softly as she gently shook him. the green eyed boy sat up and rubbed his eyes, a sleepy smile on his face, "good morning."

anne smiled at him and kissed his forehead before straightening up, "get ready and come down for breakfast, i made your favorite waffles." she announced before leaving his room.

harry stood up from his soft bed and walked over to his closet, his lips in a small pout because it was november and he wasn't able to wear his pretty skirts since it was getting colder. he has tights but momma says they aren't warm enough for the freezing weather so he just settled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a warm shirt under an over sized yellow sweater, grabbing a pair of socks once and slid them on, his favorite pair of boots following.

the curly haired boy quickly made his bed, leaving his room when he was satisfied and rushed downstairs to be greeted by his delicious breakfast. "this looks great, momma, thank you," said the small boy as he sat in front of his plate with waffles and a strawberry and banana smoothie next to the white porcelain plate.

harry spent the next ten minutes eating his food and talking to his mother about a dream he had, getting up to rinse his plate when he was done. "that was the best, thanks mummy," he turned to his mum and hugged her.

"finish getting ready, love." anne cooed, harry nodding his head before he skipped towards the bathroom. the pale boy fixed his long curly locks and washed his teeth, smiling at himself through the mirror and exited out the room.

"i'm ready!" he called out from the living room where he stood with his backpack in hand. anne rushed out of her room wearing her nurse uniform and grabbed her bag off the couch.

she waved at harry to follow her out before closing the door behind her and made sure it was lock. the two made their way inside the car and were on their way to drop harry off at school.

"text me when you want me to pick you up." anne pulled up in front of the school gates. harry nodded and took his bag, "i will," he smiled as he got out the car, "bye, i love you."

anne waved, driving off when harry shut the door close. the jade eyed boy quickly made his way inside the school to get away from the cold weather and walked to his locker.

he took out his spanish book before closing it, facing the other way and went to liam's locker as that was their meet up spot when it was too cold outside.

harry walked down the hallway liam's locker was in, quickly spotting the two sitting on the floor. "hi guys," harry waved, dropping his things to the ground and sat next to niall.