Part 3A

Khushi Kumari Gupta, has faced many hardships in life.Losing her parents at such a tender age of 8 then suddenly trying to get used to the surroundings without her parents' presence and guidance was no easy task owing to her young age but she passed that stage due to the love and care of her massi Garima Gupta, her husband Shashi Gupta and her cousin sister Payal Gupta who became her Amma, babuji and jiji in such a short span of time because they considered her, their own even though everyone of her own father's relatives refused to take her saying that she was a bad omen to their family as due to her misfortune they lost their son and daughter-in-law.But by the grace of her Devi maiyya, her massi came to her rescue.Ever since she had lived for them, smiled for them and had never shown any sign that could make them feel that she was missing her own parents or she don't consider them her own.Because they have become just like her own parents But the pain and sadness of losing her biological parents was still there in some corner of her heart which try as might she could never get rid of because she has started living with it as a part of her own.Then as the years passed by she become so accustomed to this family that she could do anything for them because they had taken her in their shadow when she had no one of her own and that's why that night of her jiji's marriage she went to Sheesh Mahal.

How much she wished she hadn't been that selfless to go there for her jiji's sake because that was where it all started.But the cruel destiny has landed her straight into the arms of devil who has then done anything and everything in his power to make her suffer..Why? Because she didn't has that much money which he has, because he considered her worthless, because he considered her a gold digger, because he couldn't control his emotions before a middle class chit of a girl.Then came THAT night when all hell broke loose when he married her forcefully.He snatched her very same parents who took her in when she had no one.He snatched her happiness, broken her dreams of marriage just because he thought that she had cheated his sister.He tortured her days and nights with his hurtful words, threw her disgusting looks and above all was totally oblivious to the advancings of that lecher Shyam towards her and INSTEAD of protecting her THAT night in store room, thought exactly opposite and again punished her in the worst possible way.By forcing himself on her.By brutally snatching her femininity.After that night, she saw guilt in his eyes the next morning when he realized he was her first.He was so remorseful that he couldn't even meet her eyes the following days.He stopped taunting her and even stopped manhandling her or talking to her.Then came the day when he cried in her lap saying sorry over and over again asking her to forgive him because he wanted to give this marriage a chance.

She was a fool to give him that chance.She thought maybe he would change now, believe her...trust her.After his apology, the next two months were better when he cared for her and showed his remorse whenever he could.He even patched her up with her parents again.In those days she was so happy that she ALMOST forgave him for that horrendous act that night but in her heart.She never told him that.But her biggest mistake was when she confessed her love for him.

"I don't know what future we hold Arnavji..If ever our relationship would be that stable or not but i want you to know, I LOVE YOU Arnavji..I really do and i would do anything to make this work and I expect the same from you.."

But destiny had other plans, THAT creep heard her confession and made a full proof plan to snatch her very reason of life and happiness..The same day she came to know about her pregnancy, even though it reminded her of THAT night but she still was happy because she could still see a ray of hope for their future.

When she reached home with her pregnancy reports, all were seated in the living room and by the looks of it they looked shocked and disgusted.Anjali Di came to her and slapped her hard on her cheeks.Accused her of cheating her brother and blamed her for carrying Shyam's child.Khushi's devastated eyes met Shyam's who had a victorious smirk on his face.But it was the expression's on Arnav's face that undid it all and she knew she had lost this battle, lost the only chance she had given to him, to herself and to them.She was pushed away brutally by Anjali but she wanted to atleast try to make him understand, maybe he would understand but he didn't.He had his eyes red filled with tears and shouted at her to get the hell out of his sight.He accused her of adultery and turned around shaking with anger.That night was the worst night of her life when she begged and pleaded him to believe her.