Chapter 26-Baby

Today College reopens after the Christmas holidays and I am dreading to go to college. The incident which happened before we left wasn't a small thing. They made it a big fuss about small things but now the matter itself is a big thing so I don't know how it will turn out. I had half heart to bunk today but I am afraid then it would turn even big somehow. I can't risk it. Moreover it's not good to run away from problems.

Gouenji still came to pick me up after my left hand fully healed. I tried deterring him but he never even answered me so I simply had to follow him to college. Oh, he came at 3 in the morning. Since my hand is all healed he wants me to start exercising again. Some hand exercises were even included. I am afraid that my silent rebellion against him is slowly fading. My glares at him are no longer glares.

Master really has his way around me. He knows that I can't be angry for long and he makes sure he is always around me making the time of our contact increase and my anger decrease. May be after all the gazes I get at college my anger will increase. Gouenji came right at time, never late even for a second. I got in nodding at him and he nodded in return.

Even when I wish him good morning he just acknowledges me with a nod so I turned his way of greeting and nod at him now. By the time we reached the college premises it was full of noise and lively chatter. I sighed. It hasn't decreased like I wanted it to be but then again when has it turned like I wanted. We got off the car and I expected people to turn silent at our arrival and the chatter to continue with more noise but nothing happened.

They were too busy to notice our presence. Oh my! They didn't notice us for once! That too after a major breaking news? This is a miracle! I believe in miracles now! I won't lose hope. If you continue hoping one day it would come true! Okay that might be exaggeration but it feels nice not be the center of gossip and attraction. The crowd seemed to be gathered at a place and the remaining ones eyes too are seemed to be fixed in that direction. They are too engrossed to notice our arrival.

I am too happy at this fact and Gouenji, he is as usual, not even blinking his eye at the new found attraction of these people. I wonder if he was ever curious in his life. I mean he is or else he wouldn't have this much knowledge he has now. What I mean is that does he ever show a curious expression on his face?

"Gouenji!" A voice came from among the crowd. Heads turned towards us and he looked straight with the same stoic expression. I bet I will go mad one day at his expressionless face. But he shows expressions when it comes to me. I bet I am special. Insert evil laugh here which dies down immediately when Gouenji appears in his evil form. He plays with me like playing basket ball. Who am I trying to kid? I am not special at all. He just loves to play with me. The crowd parted and out came two guys, in suits looking all posh and dignified. They are good looking on the same level with our group's golden trio.

"Hey man!" That voice and accent seems oddly familiar. "Long time no see." He said giving him a manly hug which was returned by Gouenji in his manly way.

"Fidio? What are you doing here?" He asked once released. His name is also not an English name?

"I came here for a business deal with Steven here." He said pointing at the other person who is Steven from the conversation.

"Hello, nice to meet you Mr.Shuuya." The said person extended his hand for Gouenji to shake his hand in greeting.

"Hello Mr.Steven." Gouenji greeted but I detected some kind of harshness in his voice. He doesn't seem that fond of this new person. Better be careful with this person if master himself finds something fishy in him. But it could be my imagination.

"You needn't come here. You could have visited me at home." He said to the first person. It is clear that Gouenji knows him but how? Are they related?