Chapter 58-Robert's Love

*Awesome cover by Khairo123 Love you!

***********************************************************************

After ten minutes of waiting a violet head around 5 feet arrived surprising us all. Now don't get me wrong, I am not against her violet colored hair, I just didn't expect a violet head as Robert's girlfriend since he is serious and all, never even letting loose even for a minute. But the violet color suited her just fine, just like natural hair and she is gorgeous.

"Robby!" She shrieked in a high pitched voice that I am sure the whole floor could listen. We were all absolutely shocked and cringed at the high pitched voice and I was glad that Dannon could still sleep through it. And Robby? I never thought we could call him so. But Robert was cool and fine hinting us that it is normal for him. He stood up turning her way and she jumped on him, like literally, and clung to him like a monkey and Robert caught him perfectly fine. I am sure now that this is a ritual for them or for Anna, his girlfriend, and she made him go through it.

She had him deeply in, if Robert was not complaining at all. And then the last thing, she kissed him full on with all the audience and Robert complied as usual. I ducked my head along with some of our friends and some like Fidio and Lillian watched amused. I have to that she is very bold and outgoing. For me kissing before friends and known ones is also very difficult but here she is kissing him very boldly in front of strangers, I mean strangers to her. But that could also be because I never kissed anyone. No accidental kisses and sudden shocking pecks don't count!

I mean I only kissed Gouenji but that is an accident and it was over before I could react and the other time was a small peck but it was desirable and addicting. May be I will get addicted to his kisses too. With these thoughts I unconsciously turned to Gouenji and found him already looking at me. I immediately turned away with a blush! Idiot! Why did you turn away? Now he will know that I am thinking about him! Why did I look at him in the first place? Oh my! Why am I thinking about kissing him? Why oh why? When did I turn this perverted?

"So Anna," Robert started, an indication for me that their make out session ended making me look up.

"These are all my friends. Lillian and Fidio." She hugged Lillian tightly with a bright smile and shook hands with Fidio.

"I like your spirit for going after him for years! Congrats on tying him down."  She said to Lillian making me shocked.

"G and Kidou."

"I like your line of clothes very much. I can't believe I am meeting you." She said very much excited and hugged G extra tight with a glee on her face.

"Your company's medicines' are of high quality." She commented shaking Kidou's hand.

"I am offended you said nothing about my restaurants." Fidio said playfully.

"I am afraid your restaurants are not my cup of tea. They are very costly and I very much like to have my meals at low cost." She said grinning not at all afraid to tell her opinion openly.