Chapter 64-Party

Our car pulled at the hotel venue where the party is being held and media is already surrounding the building. This is a big news for them since many big shots were called to this party. Media was given access inside but were strictly warned to be decent and ambush none of the big shots there. Most of them were currently outside since this is where they could get the pictures of the big shots coming to the party and may be also because we were yet to come.

Our car was immediately surrounded by paparazzi but I have to say they weren't behaving that crazy. Gouenji must have warned them hard for them to hold in like this. Gouenji got out first and gave me his hand. I took it and got out smoothly. The camera flashes blinded me momentarily but I was able to adjust quick and Gouenji was there guide me and help in case something went wrong. I had a smile on my face and my poster gave out nothing of the nervousness I was feeling.

As soon as we reached inside everyone noticed our presence and the hall grew quite. People parted like dead sea and we made or way to our friends who were there before us along with Richard with Dannon in his hands. Richard was the one who took him and Dannon was impatiently waiting in his arms for me. As soon as he saw me he opened his arms for me. I smiled fondly at him and took him from Richard. Dannon no longer cried in my absence. I made sure he knew that I am not going anywhere but that didn't prevent him from being all fidgety and irritated in my absence.

"You look beautiful my daughter." Richard said smiling at me.

"Thank you but I am not yet your daughter." I replied. He raised his eyebrow much like Gouenji in some way asking if all that accuracy and technicality is necessary. I chuckled seeing how father and son are alike. "Thank you dad." I said finally giving in.

"Shall we have the press meet first so that they can be at peace?" Richard asked and Gouenji nodded. I think it is best to satisfy the media first.

"Will you give Dannon to me?" Richard asked stretching his hands and Dannon immediately turned away making me chuckle in amusement.

"I think he doesn't want. I don't have any problem taking him with me and I rather not him unhappy or irritated and I am sure Dannon can handle the press and the flashes. After all he is my little warrior and will not be moved by small things."

"Except your presence." Lillian added.

"What can I say? I make sure to make big impact where ever I am." I said cockily in a joking way and all else laughed except Gouenji.

"Aye! You do." He said sighing and pulling me to him. We all chuckled in reply. Soon enough the three of us, Gouenji, Dannon and I, are surrounded by parapazzi.

"Is he your son?" 

Paparazzi asked referring to Dannon. I thought they would ask about our engagement but since that was mentioned already they wanted to know about Dannon. Before I could answer with an yes Gouenji did for me.

"Yes."

"How old is he?"

"He will turn one soon enough."

"When did you meet you fiancee." A reported asked.

"She is my classmate. I met her for the first time at the end of last semester but I got to know her this semester." Gouenji answered.

"But the kid is nearly one year old." A sharp reporter pointed. "Even to think that you had a one-night stand with her the first time you met he is older than that. Who is the mother of that kid."

"Astrea. Astrea Destiny Faith soon to be Shuuya." Gouenji answered in case they misunderstand since I am not well know as Astrea. Gouenji and Ken are the only one who calls me so. "And I don't have one-night stands." He added lastly.