Finally

I peel my eyes open slowly and quickly shut them when the sun hits them. I feel arms wrapped tightly around me and my back placed against a firm chest. A small smile makes its way onto my face. I slowly and carefully try to pull away from his grip which was damn near impossible, but I managed to do it and replace my body with a pillow.

I chuckle at the sight of Ryder cuddling a pillow and walk out of the room and over to bathroom. I go into the closet and start searching for an outfit. In the end I just pick a gray jumper that slips off my shoulder and some black leggings. I put my clothes on with a bra, and then pull my hair up into a ponytail with strands of hair hanging down on the sides.

I do my bathroom necessities and then peek into our bedroom to see Ryder still sleeping away. I go downstairs a hear my stomach growl, "Okay, food." I say to myself and open the fridge. There wasn't much in here but there was enough to make a good breakfast.

I pull out some bacon, eggs, biscuits, milk, butter, and fruit. I go to the pantry and after a minute off searching, I finally find some pancake mix. I start to fix breakfast and sway my hips to the song in my head.

Twenty minutes of nonstop cooking later, I have finished the pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I bend down to the oven and decide that the biscuits need a minute or two more. I cut upon the fruit and place it in a bowl and then start the coffee, the aroma immediately filled the kitchen and I smiled. I have always loved the smell of coffee in the morning.

I heard the oven beep so I take out the golden brown biscuits. I place everything on two plates and pour Ryder a cup of coffee and then myself a glass of orange juice. I put up all the ingredients away and then wash the dishes I used. I set out the forks and everything and then decide it's time to wake up Ryder.

I jog up the stairs and quietly walk over to the bedroom but stop when I hear water running in the bathroom. I crack open the door and there stands Ryder wearing only a pair of black sweatpants. I lean against the door as he brushes his teeth.

Ryder rinses his mouth and then stands up, a second later his eyes catch mine in the mirror and he smiles. Ryder turns around and gestures me over to his arms. I walk into them and he wraps them around me. I look up at him and Ryder pecks my lips, "Morning beautiful." He grins against my lips. I pull back, "Morning." I smile. "What smells so good?" he asks as he sniffs the air. I laugh softly, "That would be breakfast."

He smiles down at me again, "Well then let's go eat." I nod and we head downstairs. We get down to the kitchen and he sits at the breakfast bar where I put our food. I sit next to him and we eat in silence, with only the sounds of chewing and the metal hitting the plates.

After we both finish I pick up our dishes and start to wash them. I dry and put everything away and turn around. My body hits Ryder's since he is standing right behind me, "God." I breathe. I look up at him, "A warning next time would be nice." I say. Ryder chuckles before pecking my cheek, "Thank you, breakfast was delicious." He whispers in my ear. My wolf purrs in my head but I restrain her.

I pull to the side a little, "How about a run together?" I ask him and Jasmine barks happily. Ryder's wolf seems to have the same reaction because Ryder smiles and nods, "Perfect." I smile brightly and run over to the glass door and as soon as I open it, I sprint outside to the edge of the woods.

I pull off my shirt and then my leggings. I turn around to see Ryder watching me from the door. I smirk and wink before focusing on shifting into my wolf. I feel my bones break and move and the fur sprout, and then finally, I am standing tall on all fours.

I shake out my fur and Jas barks happily and I run around in a circle. Ryder chuckles before he jumps up and shifts midair. Ryder's large wolf appears before my eyes and then he stretches out his legs before walking over to me and rubbing his head in my neck. I nuzzle him back but then nip his ear.