Chapter 14 - The Fence

A/N: GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING NONE OF MY BOOKS LATELY BUT IM TRYING TO GET MY BOOKS TO THE TOP 3 THE 100TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES IS AT THE TOP 3 BUT I NEED THIS BOOK THERE SO PLEASE VOTE ON ALL THE CHAPTERS AND COMMENT TO! ALSO PLEASE COMMENT WHO'S DEAD AND NOT

__________________________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

__________________________________________________

          I wake up sweating and gasping for air i had a horrible dream. When i get up i go to the cafeteria and grab a warm bottle of water and a bowl of dry cereal and eat. I'm all alone in the cafeteria until Richard walks in limping "Oh My God! your OK!" i yell as i get up and hug him "Yea! Lets eat!" Richard says "No i just ate I'm going to go outside and take out the clumps of walkers on the fence!" i say letting go of the hug walking back to my room. I put on my gun hostler and knife holster and put my gun in my left and my knife in my right and i walk to the fences. I see Katelyn down by the fence with a pointy cane jabbing the walkers on the fence i walk down to her, "How long have you been down here" i asked "About a hour these clumps are getting bigger" she reply's i take a crow bar and help, After about 20 minutes there all down. We walk to the other clump of walkers and do the same but one walker on the bottom grabs Katelyn's leg and pulls her to the ground and clamps their jaw on Katelyn's Alkalies Heel, i don't know she was bit until she screams "HELP AWWWW" i look down and i see blood pouring from her leg i shoot the walker who just bit her which brings on more walkers. I pick her up while shes wincing and i bring her to Dr. Foss's Medical Room i lay Katelyn down and i look at a unconscious Madison. "Were going to have to amputate her leg from knee down" Dr. Foss says. "OK what ever you have to do to keep me alive!" Katelyn reply's. "3 2 1!" Dr.Foss says as he chops off Katelyn's leg as she screams louder as squeezes my hand and she just blacks out. After 20 minutes Dr.Foss has her stump all patched up and tells me to take her to her room she will be ok. I do as told and i cover her up in her room and i open her window and keep her door open just in case she gets to warm. I walk down to the fence again and i see the clump where Katelyn got bit is very large i would never get them all down and dead, I walk back to the building and gather a few people from the old camp and they all take out the walkers on the fence. after about a hour i hear someone scream "MITCHELL! WERE LOSING THE FENCE!" I run from cleaning out the yard and grab my crow bar, I see the fence bending in i immediately start stabbing all of them, there crawling over the dead body's but don't make it over as i kill them "What will we do?" a man named June asked "I Need someone who's dieing to go out there and lead them away" i say and i remember that there's a old man in the medic room dieing. I walk up to him "Sir we need you to do something that you may not come back from" i say as calmly as possible "I will do anything I'm going to die anyways" he says with a smile "I need you to lead a herd of walkers away from the fence" i reply "Will do" he says and gets up. i give him a gun and knife and tell him to try and make it back and i open the gate. He walks out and screams "Hey SHIT HEADS FRESH MEAT!" and the herd follows him as he starts to run as the herd rips following him. I go outside the fence and get on top of my car i took and tie a rope to the top of the fence and i walk to the nearest tree and tie it pulling the fence up a little. I do this about 20 more times which leaves the fence standing normal again. I get back in my car and go back to the camp. When i get out i see walkers down on the ground eating something then i realize it was the man who was dieing.Over the next week we have homemade spikes surrounding the perimeter of the camp to that the walkers don't build up on the fence. Katelyn was still unconscious, same with Madison. The camp was fine until one day i was out working on the fence and a little kid about 12 comes out of the building and screams "WALKERS1 WALKERS IN OUR BUILDING" "Shit" i whisper to myself, I grab my gun and load it and my knife and i run to he building and i see a walker down on top of a woman about 20 chowing down on her, I shoot the walker and i put the girl in a room and i look and see another walker going to a little girl, the walker grab the girls arm and the girl screams and grabs something from her back pocket and shoots the walker on her own i grab the girl and put her in a room and i check all the rooms and everyone is ok, no more walkers, I go to the woman's room and i tell her i have to put her down because she was bit, "ok" she says with tears running down her checks as she rolls towards the walls with her back facing me, i sigh and i put the gun to her head not touching her head so she wont be afraid "good bye" she says "Bye" i say and i pull n the trigger. I look at the 2 walkers ones Charles Dwight with a bite mark on his neck and arm, the other is Katelyn...

_________________________________________________________

A/N: OK GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW PLEASE VOTE ON ALL Y CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK FOR A FOLLOW AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT I WANT THIS BOOK IN THE TOP 3 SEARCHES FOR THE DEAD ALIVE PLEASE DO IT!!

XOXO

~MITCHELL