Chapter 30 - Bit

A/N: HEY GUYS SO I THINK THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER! ITS KIND OF A MILE STONE! SO ENJOY AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS!

~~~ = TiME SkIP

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Mitchell's P.O.V

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Madison!" I scream from my tree house down to my friend who is on watch, not caring what walkers heard me.

"What!" she yells at me like I'm interrupted something.

"I was wondering if you knew where Cole went?" I asked slightly worried.

Maddie blushed and looked away.

"I think he went on a run for something" she spoke after a long silence of her blushing.

Ever seance Cole and Maddie requested to share a tree house they have been acting weird.

I guess they like each other.

That's a bad thing in this apocalypse, you find love and it never lasts.

They get pulled away from you to early.

I decide to go looking for Cole, grabbing my Katana in hand and move threw the woods.

I hear rustling in the woods to my left and I freeze.

The rustling stops and I continue to move.

I start thinking what would happen if we never lost the hospital, would we be ok?

No, we will never be 'Ok'.

My thoughts are inturupted by a loud gun shot.

I stop right where I am and turn back.

Running faster and faster until I stop to find my group surrounding Ashley.

I push past everyone to find Ashley with her gun in her hand and a walker on the ground.

I follow every ones eyes to find a bite taken out of Ashley's lower arm.

"DAMN!" I yell.

I don't think I react.

"this is the only way to keep you alive Ash!" I whispered.

Taking my Katana I slice clean threw Ashleys elbow.

Her lower arm falls to the ground as Ashley screams in pain.

"We delt with this before we can do it again!" I told everyone as Ashley passed out.

Jacob takes off his sweater and wraps it around Ashley's arm.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

After a hour or so we got Ashley's bleeding under control.

Lucky for us, Cole came back with medical supplies.

After a long day I decided to go back to the tree house and play cards with Conner.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Madison's P.O.V

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I leave Jacob alone with Ashley and go to my treehouse to find Cole twiddling his thumbs.

When he seen me me stood up and ran to me.

I smiled at how silly he was being.

"How was your day baby?" He asked.

He started calling me baby seance he decided to move in with me.