Chapter 17 - Down It Goes

A/N: i HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK FOR ALL MY BOOKS BUT THIS ONE! YAY ANYWAYS ENJOY! AND COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!

________________________________________________________________

                                                           Mitchell's P.O.V

________________________________________________________________

          I'm so confused... Madison has had a grin on her face seance we left the highway and she keeps looking back to make sure Nick and his group are there. When we get to a view of the hospital i start hearing gunshots... ALOT of gunshots. And hearing them almost send me into a heart attach as i see a fence collapsed and walkers piling into it, SHIT! There's only a few people in the field my sister and brother are too of them. There is no one to open the gates so I decide to go threw the open part of the fence. I grab my new gun from the back seat and hand everyone a pistol and a machine gun, along with a knife. Walkers start to pile around the car but i jump out along with everyone in sync and we mow down all the flesh eating 'monsters' I take out about 50 in the field about to chow down on my people and i scream "Everyone without a gun get in a room and lock the door NOW!" and they do as i say. Nick's group hops out and does the same. I feel someone grab my shoulder and pull me i turn around and a I'm about to be walker chow but i manage to shoot it, it drops dead... again... And again a walker goes to bite me and i go to shoot but nothing comes out and i drop the heavy gun and i got to get my pistol in my holster but the walker pushes me to the cold hard ground and its almost about to bite into my neck when Amber pulls him off and throws him to the ground and stabs him in the head as another walker grabs her and chows down on her neck. She lets out a loud scream that Peace's my ears. Walkers start to surround her and she says under all the agony "Shoot me!" and i do as she said and i pull my pistol and aim straight at her head and pull the trigger. I see Ilana turn to amber and she sees her face or something because she starts bawling her eyes out as she drops in the middle of the field. Ilana puts her head in her knees, walkers surround her and i react fast shooting them all straight in the head. Everyone has this fight i must go comfort her, I say in my head. I walk to Ilana who is on the other side of the field. I see a walker approach behind her and I keep running and try to shoot but my gun is out of ammo so i take out the clip and insert another one and shoot the walker in the head just in time. I reach Ilana. "Its OK Ilana, We all lost someone!" i said in the sweetest tone i could."It will be ok!" i said. "No we wont Mitchell... we will all be dead one day" "Yes but we will die peacefully not by these flesh eating bastards!" i replied "Well.... my time has come today anyways..." she replied in a whisper i was very confused "Wh-what?" i asked. Ilana pulled her shirt down and exposed a bite on her shoulder... "Oh my god Ilana I'm so sorry!" i said, she smiled "Its ok its time i go home with Haley" she said (Hailey Earl was her sister by the way) with tears building in her eyes. I have to put her down... without her knowing like the others... "Lie down and close your eyes ill watch over you as you sleep" i said over the gun shots being fired. "Ok" was all she said before she lid down on her side and closed her eyes. My eyes started tearing up she was my friend in school for years. "Bye, Sleep tight" i whispered in her ear as i pulled  out my gun raised it to her head and said one more thing "Rest easy see you soon" and i pulled the trigger. I spent the next 10 minutes looking at Ilana's lifeless body while everyone clears out the walkers. 

          When its all over i gather everyone in a group "There is bus in the back of the building Nick go get it take Robert with you" I give a order directly to Nick and he follows. When the bus arrives i back it against the fallen fence and pit cindra blocks under the bus to prevent walkers from going under. When we all gather the sun is low in the orange sky with no winds and the beams makes it really warm out. "OK Who wants to help me clear out all the walkers body's? and then we will Barrie the ones we lost." Immediately Madison, Wes, Jacob, My Sister, Travis, And Nicks hand shoot into the air "OK get to work! and if you see one of our own put them in a pile over there" i say pointing to a spot by the shed. Richard speaks up "Amm Mitch who are these new people?" he asks "Oh they are new there's Nick, Robert, Travis, And amm Two others but they got amm bit" everyone turned to Travis Nick and Robert and said "So sorry for your loss" they just nodded their heads and got to work. Madison goes with Travis to help him. They dated a few times in high school and Jr. High but that's all i know of. I decide to go check on the lonely and scared woman and children.

__________________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

(WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT)

__________________________________________________________

          After that 'attack' I guess you could call it im kind of scared to live in this world. We lost good people. Me and Travis move walker's body's to be burnt and decide to sneak off into my room. As soon as i close and lock the door Travis grabs me by the hips and lifts me unto the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "I missed you" he told me putting his forehead on mine "I missed you to" i said giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled and threw me on the bed discarding of his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers. I bite my lip and smile doing the same. He kisses my soft spot sending a moan out of my lips. He licks down my stomach sending me to arch my back and moan louder. He reaches my waist band and takes off my underwear with his teeth causing tingles to shoot threw my body . He snickered and dove into me with his tong. I arched my back and let out a huge moan "Yeah!" I screamed, I shot up from where i was lid taking him on top of me and rolling him over so i was on top and i did the same thing he did to me and took his boxers off with my teeth I smiled at his hard on and i took him completely in my mouth causing him to arch and let out small moans. After about 20 minutes of just this i get on my legs and lower my self on to him and bounced sending loud moans out of both of us causing me to cum and him to cum with me. With that we stooped with sweat dripping off our for heads. That was the best sex ever.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHAPTERS! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! READ ON TO

XOXO

~Mitchell